GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hold your horses..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 05/06/05 at 18:04
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Seems like those jaw-dropping game previews for the PS3 might not actually be genuine. More info here - [URL]http://gamesradar.msn.co.uk/news/default.asp?pagetypeid=2&articleid=36063&subsectionid=1585[/URL]
Mon 06/06/05 at 17:04
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
I didn't realise E3 was full of blaggers.
Sun 05/06/05 at 20:34
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I don't think anything at E3 was genuine. Even some of the booth babes were cosmetically enhanced.

Maybe they should introduce a rule whereby you can only exhibit actual product and not what you think the final product is going to look like. That would make E3 more up-to-date rather than far-fetched.
Sun 05/06/05 at 19:03
Regular
"Mozzy"
This news is old.
Sun 05/06/05 at 18:57
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I didn't notice any "jaw-dropping previews".

Pre-rendered is cool anyway. Resi was much better before C:V, therefore I'm right.
Sun 05/06/05 at 18:47
Regular
"lets go back"
I watched the "in game" Killzone 2 trailer before. It was quite obviously a mock up. They were just trying to showcase what they hope the console will be able to do. Whatever the graphics turn out like, they'll be better than the PS2 and they're mostly decent, so I'm sure we'll all be happy.
Sun 05/06/05 at 18:09
"period drama"
Bad boys.
Pre-rendered anyway, weren't they?

Ah well, time will tell. E3 was a big stinking pile of nothing this year considering all that was supposed to be happening.
Sun 05/06/05 at 18:04
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Seems like those jaw-dropping game previews for the PS3 might not actually be genuine. More info here - [URL]http://gamesradar.msn.co.uk/news/default.asp?pagetypeid=2&articleid=36063&subsectionid=1585[/URL]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.