GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"No disrespect Ice Cube..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 27/02/01 at 13:47
Regular
Your post was a well written one and if did deserve to win, but somehow I can't quite help feeling that Ali only gave the Gameaday prize to Ice Cube becuase he complained about not winning.

The amount of times I've written a good post and have been dissapointed to find the next day that it did not win, are too many too count. And anyway I don't post on here becuase I want a free game, I post on here to get my views about gaming across to other gamers.

just thank your lucky stars Ice Cube that you actually HAVE won and stop complaining.
Tue 27/02/01 at 13:47
Regular
"You've upset me"
Your post was a well written one and if did deserve to win, but somehow I can't quite help feeling that Ali only gave the Gameaday prize to Ice Cube becuase he complained about not winning.

The amount of times I've written a good post and have been dissapointed to find the next day that it did not win, are too many too count. And anyway I don't post on here becuase I want a free game, I post on here to get my views about gaming across to other gamers.

just thank your lucky stars Ice Cube that you actually HAVE won and stop complaining.
Tue 27/02/01 at 15:29
Well done Ice cube you just won Gameaday!

I just hope you stick around and continue to post in the best game forums in the world...The SpecialReserve Forums!
Tue 27/02/01 at 15:45
Regular
I think Joe choses gameaday now, excuse me if I'm wrong.
Tue 27/02/01 at 17:00
Regular
"Excommunicated"
ahhhhhhhh back-handers the system is corrupt!

sorry I was out in the snoe got lost and confused!
Tue 27/02/01 at 17:16
maybe i won cause i complained or maybe it isnt but the fact of the matter is that both posts were good enough to win and thankfully this one did.It might of influenced their descsion but it is only fair as i have put loads of effort into this site this week,so percistancy pays off.
Tue 27/02/01 at 17:30
Regular
Nope ice cube what a bunch of cr@p
Tue 27/02/01 at 17:31
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I know, well said SNIPER , more of us put in more effort thsn you did in your little toe!

I hope you get your game and leave!
Tue 27/02/01 at 17:34
Regular
Please ice cube for the sake of god shut up.
Tue 27/02/01 at 18:05
Regular
"everyone says it"
look Ice Cube, you probably did not deserve to win, but a few of the winners that have won have not deserved to win...like that post by me Ratings and Parents, I didn;t think that was my best or anywhere near it!!!

Screenshots was probably my best topic.
Tue 27/02/01 at 18:33
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Just gonna stick my two penneth worth in here and I've come to realize something.

There are far too many people on this board who whinge, whine and moan about not winning. Well guess what? Special Reserve owe you nothing!

I've seen other people contribute posts a plenty on a daily basis that have come across with a well-written, objective point of view - I don't see them moaning.

Count yourself lucky that they're offering a prize a day.

-S

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.