GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FREEOLA Broadband - experiences ?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/09/03 at 13:18
Regular
My BT exchange is soon to be ADSL enabled, as I use FREEOLA to HOST my domains, their Broadband package would seem to make sense for me.
I went back a couple of months searching for 'broadband' in this forum and the only thread I found was started by a member of FREEOLA staff which really only announced Broadband was coming - before the thread went off topic...

Now that FREEOLA Broadband has been around for a little while, could someone who has it please post there views - Good and Bad ?

Thanks - GWD.
Tue 16/09/03 at 09:20
Regular
After a bit more poking around it seems FREEOLA use a company called Entanet as their technical infrastructure provider. I had been looking for reviews on FREEOLA etc. without any success. Entanet seem to come out quite good in the reviews I've read so far - so it looks promising.
GWD.

>> Turbonutter - Sorry if my use of capitals offends you. It is tradional to use capitals for acronyms and emphasis. This is something you will learn about as you grow up! *ducks* ;)
Mon 15/09/03 at 23:20
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Sums up most of SR really :-)
Mon 15/09/03 at 22:37
Regular
"How Handy."
my GOD it's LIKE some FORM of TOURETTES..
Mon 15/09/03 at 19:50
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
www.adslguide.org.uk is a good site to check out ISPs.
Mon 15/09/03 at 19:45
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
MAYBE if YOU stopped MAKING posts WITH random CAPITAL sections.

I have heard no complaints of Freeola broadband. You may want to try ISP Review (.co.uk).
Mon 15/09/03 at 08:27
Regular
Surely there is someone who reads this FORUM who uses FREEOLA BROADBAND ?!
GWD.
Thu 11/09/03 at 13:18
Regular
My BT exchange is soon to be ADSL enabled, as I use FREEOLA to HOST my domains, their Broadband package would seem to make sense for me.
I went back a couple of months searching for 'broadband' in this forum and the only thread I found was started by a member of FREEOLA staff which really only announced Broadband was coming - before the thread went off topic...

Now that FREEOLA Broadband has been around for a little while, could someone who has it please post there views - Good and Bad ?

Thanks - GWD.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.