GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Woohooo!I'm Employed!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/08/03 at 15:25
Regular
Thats right! I'm an paperboy delivering free papers!£4 a day plus leaflets! Thought you ought to know!
Wed 27/08/03 at 20:38
Regular
"  "
I just got a job games testing at Take 2. :)
Wed 27/08/03 at 18:31
Regular
The sagacious one wrote:
> I'm going to make him cry in a drive by shouting when I see him next.
Heh, that comment has just earnt you my vote.
Rock on dude.
Wed 27/08/03 at 12:10
"Darth Vader 3442321"
I'm going to make him cry in a drive by shouting when I see him next.
Wed 27/08/03 at 11:41
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I would have got about £40

Still sucks
Wed 27/08/03 at 08:54
"Darth Vader 3442321"
I did a whole day's labouring once (cash in hand, nudge nudge wink wink) and it was a tedious, strenuous affair. I started the day at about 7am, shovelling rubble into a skip, then I spent hours unloading a van, then loading the van, picking up splinters of wood from a floor, painting and laying carpets. At about 7pm we finished and I was given my money.

£10.

I've put the bstard on my list.
Wed 27/08/03 at 04:18
Regular
"Laughingstock"
I'm confused.
You say 4 quid a day, but free papers are only delivered once a week on one day, so really you mean 4 quid a week, which will only bag you a couple of Mars bars and large bottle of dandelion & burdock.Or alternatiely, 1/10 of a videogame.
Wed 27/08/03 at 00:14
When i done it it starte off at about £5 a day to do 111 papers.
Then it slowly whent down within a year.
I think it went down to something like £1.20, and to be honest that is pretty poor.
I thought it might just be a one off, but no i got the same every week, and to deliver 110 paper to houses all up hill and with about 60% of them with stairs, it just wasnt worth it.
So i quite, then i got loadsa hassle from my dad, he kept calling me a quitter, and can you blame me?
Hope you enjoy it anyways mate.
Tue 26/08/03 at 21:51
"possibly impossible"
Ah, my job at Uni was great. Computer assistant.

What that actually meant was:

Sit in front of Mac with free internet and download things while waiting for some poor sap to scream as they lose all their coursework the day it's due in because they forgot to back it up.

Oh, and making posters for the media room.

Great job.
Tue 26/08/03 at 20:27
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
It's not £4 for the whole day.

I did one like that.

You get like £4 for 2 hours work plus something like 20p for every set of leaflets that you deliver.

It's good money for a 12-14 year old...

I've got a temporary job for the summer. I'm a solicitors clerk. I get to go to court, take a few notes, go back to Waterloo, give in the notes and go home. I get £35 + exp. for a half day and £55 + exp. for a full day (After 2pm).

Take into account that one case last month got me home for 12pm, it's a pretty good job!

Oh, but temporary means once in a blue moon.

Grrrrrrrrr.
Tue 26/08/03 at 19:50
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I had a job, it paid well, I lasted a 3 weeks before I and everyone else were laid off because the shop was going to shut down. :(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.