GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Please vote for me, I'm soooo polite!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 18/08/03 at 15:48
Regular
That's right, please vote for me, Icarus, as I'm as polite as can be. Look... please, please, pretty please! If you vote for me, I will make iced cakes and doughnuts for everybody!

I will also promise to make the cafeteria an all round nicer place to be. I will also pledge to eliminate violence and suffering around the world as best as I can, inbetween making cakes and the like. Of course, it goes without saying that you are all lovely people and are the best that best can be. So pretty please, vote for meeeee!... please.
Wed 20/08/03 at 15:21
Today, in my manifesto here it says I will donate £100 to a charity of the voter's choice if I am elected. So that's what I'll be doing.
Tue 19/08/03 at 18:12
I WILL COMMIT
Tue 19/08/03 at 18:12
Yar maybe, but jeez, look at all the promises I've made! And there will be more too over the next few days.
Tue 19/08/03 at 17:16
Regular
"Festivus!"
I hope this was a commentary on this gay forum.
Tue 19/08/03 at 15:52
No sir, I'm not. And as an extension to my plea, I will also make jam filled doughnuts as well as those of the plain variety. Happy voting!
Mon 18/08/03 at 19:31
Regular
You've got to be joking....
Mon 18/08/03 at 19:29
Regular
"118 118"
Hehe, go on then...
Mon 18/08/03 at 15:48
That's right, please vote for me, Icarus, as I'm as polite as can be. Look... please, please, pretty please! If you vote for me, I will make iced cakes and doughnuts for everybody!

I will also promise to make the cafeteria an all round nicer place to be. I will also pledge to eliminate violence and suffering around the world as best as I can, inbetween making cakes and the like. Of course, it goes without saying that you are all lovely people and are the best that best can be. So pretty please, vote for meeeee!... please.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.