GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"These here tarts"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 17/08/03 at 11:54
Regular
I just got a packet of Choco-Mallow Pop Tarts and they are definitely the best flavour.
Yesterday I had some strawberry Ribena. It is the bestest flavah of joose drink.
So how comes the rarest flavours are always the best?
Sun 17/08/03 at 15:29
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Anything fruity, it doesn't matter what it is, if it's fruity, the best flavour is strawberry. No arguments there!
Sun 17/08/03 at 15:28
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Spanky wrote:
> You are talking about rare flavours in juice drinks and pop tarts
> which I say that is sad, mega sad
>
> P.S Get a Life

You are spending all your day talking to people you don't know on an internet chat forum

P.S Get a life
Sun 17/08/03 at 15:00
Regular
"Not a Jew"
I want to kill that bloody monkey that called them Starburst. I mean, Starburst? STARBURST?! Opal Fruits forever.
Sun 17/08/03 at 13:38
Regular
"M4ke Luv"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> And red opal fruits.
>
> Yes, opal fruits.
> It's what they're called.

What are they rare opel fruits or something
Sun 17/08/03 at 13:31
Regular
"Light of the world"
Memorandum wrote:
> moog

what a precocious tag line memsy!
Sun 17/08/03 at 13:01
"period drama"
And red opal fruits.

Yes, opal fruits.
It's what they're called.
Sun 17/08/03 at 12:57
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
moog
Sun 17/08/03 at 12:30
Regular
"M4ke Luv"
You are talking about rare flavours in juice drinks and pop tarts which I say that is sad, mega sad

P.S Get a Life
Sun 17/08/03 at 11:59
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I suppose that's why people like blue cheese, the mould.
Sun 17/08/03 at 11:58
Regular
"\\"
They always put the leftovers into the "rare" ones and they've had time to rot and that little hint of mould gives that extra taste.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.