GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"vot me noTABLE1!!11!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/08/03 at 16:13
Regular
pleass prTTy please ill be goo and post lodes and lodes of good topic , i no i dont so far but i will afta im notbale i promise1!!!111

plaes, it wud make my life complete and id bes o grate full and id be excited and tel all my friends and i like gold it soots me so please?????

i fink i deserve it cos im funny and adorable and i had startd some poplaer topics b4 they have LOOAAADDDDDDSSS of people who posted in them so what doy uo say? pleasdeee????
Thu 14/08/03 at 22:22
Regular
But most people who actually want to be notables (col) will just spam the election topic, you might get the odd one or two in here but its nothing life threatening is it?
Thu 14/08/03 at 22:14
Regular
KR wrote:
> But we have our own Notable forum now, so all the notable stuff goes
> in there and you dont need to bother about all the "VOTE FOR ME
> THREADS"

rollocks, col will be smattering it all over every post, and cheese eating newbies will be coming out with shpeel about 'why can't newbies be notables?'
Thu 14/08/03 at 22:12
Regular
But we have our own Notable forum now, so all the notable stuff goes in there and you dont need to bother about all the "VOTE FOR ME THREADS"
Thu 14/08/03 at 21:36
Regular
remind me when notable election time is near and I will snip my broadband connection ..... or avoid the forums for a while. yes, the second idea is probably the better one.
Thu 14/08/03 at 20:18
Regular
phi11ip wrote:
> No I won't vote for you.
>
> Is it 'cos you're black?
>
> Yes, yes it is.

Okey dokey.

*scrapes knives together and puts on bavaclava*
Thu 14/08/03 at 20:09
Regular
"\\"
"VOTE ME"
"no"
"It's cos i'm purple innit!!?"
Thu 14/08/03 at 19:58
Regular
Not only do we get a load of gimps thinking for some reason that they have a small chance in hell that people like them. We also get the really clever 'comedy' voting threads.

Oh joy.
Thu 14/08/03 at 19:56
Regular
With that speech, I'm definetly going to vote for Asher D.
Thu 14/08/03 at 18:40
Regular
every one vote for me. i once got 5 votes! ;)
Thu 14/08/03 at 17:30
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
No I won't vote for you.

Is it 'cos you're black?

Yes, yes it is.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.