GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Another Wal adventure."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 12/08/03 at 17:14
Regular
Because his life is so infinitely more exciting than that of SR's favourite geordie poster, The MoJo, here's another Wal adventure. I know Oh Goaty One likes them.

When The MoJo went paintballing on Saturday, The Wal was at work. He got a call to say that some of his mates were going to Blackpool for Ludders' brother's 21st.

The Wal and The Wal's bird argued because she wanted him to be with her that night (she's possessive... and a bit of a nymphomaniac) She stormed off, then came back to apologise and say it was OK for him to go... only he'd already left. Classic.

A group of them (The Wal, Ludders + brother, Chan, Carter and Stockley and a couple of others) hired a car to drive down. Only it burst into flames as they were driving, and the fire brigade had to come put it out. So they got another car, which broke down. So they got another, and one of its tyres burst. They were cursed, I tells ya.

Anyway, what should have been a couple of hours drive took almost twice as long. Everybody on the trip is a drug user, except The Wal, but he decided what the hey, I'll become a member of the chemical generation. Because he'd never had any before, they only gave him half of an E, and told him it'd kick in in half an hour later. So he waited. And waited. And nothing happened. So he kept asking for another one, but they kept refusing. Then it kicked in, and all The Wal wanted to do was dance and talk to everybody. Typical pill head then.

Before that, he had some coke. Somebody put two lines down, one for him and one for The Wal, and said something about left and right (presumably "take half up the left nostril, half up the right") but Wal didn't know what he meant and instead Wal took both lines, one up the left, one up the right. The guy turned around, and when he looked back he said "Where's mine?!" Classic.

Chan and Stockley were seen dealing/taking drugs, so got a good kicking from the bouncers. But not so bad that Stockley couldn't insult them as they beat him on the floor.

After the night out, they went back to the hotel, where one of them saw a 40 year old woman with big knockers who'd been kicked out of her hotel room by her husband and was outside sitting on the steps. So he invited her in and she bored the nipples off Wal and everybody talking about herself and her daughter. She ended up in The Wal's bed with the kid, and they waited patiently for him to nail her. Only he didn't get anywhere. So he'd just wasted 3 or so hours. And she left.

Next morning, everybody was hung over except The Wal, and loads of them had bruises from their encounter with a bunch of overweight skinheads (formerly known as bouncers) He'd only had three pints, two lines of coke and one and a half pills, that had been enough for the night, so he was OK. Everybody else had kept on drinking all night, so they were knackered. And boy did they have an adventure getting home.

It's become a bit of a tradition for us to have a pint or two on a Sunday at the Killy Arms (where they serve Bud on tap - woo!) and this Sunday was no different. Only The Wal was still making his way back from Blackpool. He told us to wait at The Fos' house (he lives closest to the pub) for him. So The Fos, The MoJo and The Wal's brother Mark were all stood outside a house, talking about Mark's night out (he's like The Wal, he has adventures, and that one involved having a crap night out before talking to some girl as he left a club, going back to hers and having her in her kitchen)

Only an hour late, The Wal arrived, looking pretty knackered. The car they'd driven back in (the one driving had no licence or insurance, not sure why HE was driving since Wal and Ludders can both drive) had a bust radiator, so they could only get so far each time before it conked out and needed more water. So it took them a few more hours to get home. They had no luck with cars...

Anyway, we drove to the pub, had a few pints, talked about going to Thailand as well as the pros and cons of drugs (Mark's 30 so he's been there, done that. He reminds me of Goatboy) arranged to meet up to watch The Beach (since it'd just been on TV) talked about paintballing (where The MoJo showed off his many bruises) then drove back.

Just another day in the life of The Wal.
Tue 12/08/03 at 19:09
Regular
"That's right!"
Um... thanks?

Myself and my mates rule. Don't be mistaken, though, I can't stand Ludders/Chan/Stockley etc. They're The Wal's mates, not mine. I don't hang around with radgies.
Tue 12/08/03 at 18:47
Regular
If I could have my way, i'd drop an atom bomb on all your friends and then take a good long slash on their radiated ashes.
Tue 12/08/03 at 18:46
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I'd be called Hunter if I was in your gang

Or The Cra or The Crag
Tue 12/08/03 at 18:33
Regular
Do I sense a hint of sarcasim?
Tue 12/08/03 at 17:34
Regular
"Hmmm....."
How exciting.
Tue 12/08/03 at 17:14
Regular
"That's right!"
Because his life is so infinitely more exciting than that of SR's favourite geordie poster, The MoJo, here's another Wal adventure. I know Oh Goaty One likes them.

When The MoJo went paintballing on Saturday, The Wal was at work. He got a call to say that some of his mates were going to Blackpool for Ludders' brother's 21st.

The Wal and The Wal's bird argued because she wanted him to be with her that night (she's possessive... and a bit of a nymphomaniac) She stormed off, then came back to apologise and say it was OK for him to go... only he'd already left. Classic.

A group of them (The Wal, Ludders + brother, Chan, Carter and Stockley and a couple of others) hired a car to drive down. Only it burst into flames as they were driving, and the fire brigade had to come put it out. So they got another car, which broke down. So they got another, and one of its tyres burst. They were cursed, I tells ya.

Anyway, what should have been a couple of hours drive took almost twice as long. Everybody on the trip is a drug user, except The Wal, but he decided what the hey, I'll become a member of the chemical generation. Because he'd never had any before, they only gave him half of an E, and told him it'd kick in in half an hour later. So he waited. And waited. And nothing happened. So he kept asking for another one, but they kept refusing. Then it kicked in, and all The Wal wanted to do was dance and talk to everybody. Typical pill head then.

Before that, he had some coke. Somebody put two lines down, one for him and one for The Wal, and said something about left and right (presumably "take half up the left nostril, half up the right") but Wal didn't know what he meant and instead Wal took both lines, one up the left, one up the right. The guy turned around, and when he looked back he said "Where's mine?!" Classic.

Chan and Stockley were seen dealing/taking drugs, so got a good kicking from the bouncers. But not so bad that Stockley couldn't insult them as they beat him on the floor.

After the night out, they went back to the hotel, where one of them saw a 40 year old woman with big knockers who'd been kicked out of her hotel room by her husband and was outside sitting on the steps. So he invited her in and she bored the nipples off Wal and everybody talking about herself and her daughter. She ended up in The Wal's bed with the kid, and they waited patiently for him to nail her. Only he didn't get anywhere. So he'd just wasted 3 or so hours. And she left.

Next morning, everybody was hung over except The Wal, and loads of them had bruises from their encounter with a bunch of overweight skinheads (formerly known as bouncers) He'd only had three pints, two lines of coke and one and a half pills, that had been enough for the night, so he was OK. Everybody else had kept on drinking all night, so they were knackered. And boy did they have an adventure getting home.

It's become a bit of a tradition for us to have a pint or two on a Sunday at the Killy Arms (where they serve Bud on tap - woo!) and this Sunday was no different. Only The Wal was still making his way back from Blackpool. He told us to wait at The Fos' house (he lives closest to the pub) for him. So The Fos, The MoJo and The Wal's brother Mark were all stood outside a house, talking about Mark's night out (he's like The Wal, he has adventures, and that one involved having a crap night out before talking to some girl as he left a club, going back to hers and having her in her kitchen)

Only an hour late, The Wal arrived, looking pretty knackered. The car they'd driven back in (the one driving had no licence or insurance, not sure why HE was driving since Wal and Ludders can both drive) had a bust radiator, so they could only get so far each time before it conked out and needed more water. So it took them a few more hours to get home. They had no luck with cars...

Anyway, we drove to the pub, had a few pints, talked about going to Thailand as well as the pros and cons of drugs (Mark's 30 so he's been there, done that. He reminds me of Goatboy) arranged to meet up to watch The Beach (since it'd just been on TV) talked about paintballing (where The MoJo showed off his many bruises) then drove back.

Just another day in the life of The Wal.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.