GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hmmmm.... Phantom"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 12/08/03 at 11:59
Regular
So is the Infinum Labs' "phantom" going to be shown to everyone at the Ultimate Gamers Expo tommorow like it says on their site... Interesting...
Wed 13/08/03 at 09:09
Regular
"\\"
"The game console is an "always on broadband device" which will allow gamers a wealth of options, from wireless connectivity to massive multiplayer capability to allowing gamers to demo games before purchasing or subscribing.

Infinium Labs expects to unveil the Phantom to public audiences for the first time in late summer at the Ultimate Gamers Expo - August 15-17th, 2003."

Two more days to go... dammit...
Tue 12/08/03 at 19:56
Regular
"\\"
No... nothing like any current consoles... this is years away from it's time. Sure you can do it on the computer but you can't get very good games legally.

People wern't expecting this so i don't think it would sell... Wait a few more years and it might.
Tue 12/08/03 at 19:53
Regular
"8==="
I'm surprised the console isn't tied up in legal tape.

I think this is definately one of the other big three's consoles in development now.

Ported games will be backwards compatibility/a break away console like that PS2 hybrid thing.

Xbox 1.5?
Tue 12/08/03 at 19:44
Regular
"\\"
It would be an interesting idea...
Tue 12/08/03 at 19:39
Regular
"8==="
'ported console games'

*Raises eyebrows*
Tue 12/08/03 at 19:32
Regular
"\\"
The console doesn't have a site... but it will have a site for downloading games off "when" it's released.
Tue 12/08/03 at 19:31
Regular
"8==="
Cheers.
Tue 12/08/03 at 19:28
Regular
"\\"
www.infiniumlabs.com

Just go onto the dialup and click on the phantom or products then phantom... i think... infact gimme a min and ill get it for you.
Tue 12/08/03 at 19:26
Regular
"8==="
Can someone give me a link to the consoles main site?
Tue 12/08/03 at 19:15
Regular
"\\"
TALK IN MY TOPIC...i command you

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.