GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Knoxville Quits Jackass!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 12/08/03 at 07:58
Regular
From IMDB:

"Jackass star Johnny Knoxville has walked out on the outrageous show after MTV bosses tried to cut some of the more controversial stunts from the program. The Men In Black II actor was left infuriated by the attitude of the television executives, who are bowing to pressure from angry politicians complaining about the hit show. Knoxville fumes, "The moral majority led by some whack in Washington came down really hard on MTV, who in turn came down hard on us. But they can kiss my a*s. They care less about the issues and more about how they are perceived by the public and how they can further their own political careers. I didn't want to do a half-a*sed, watered-down version, so I quit. I loved it too much not to do it properly.""
Tue 19/08/03 at 09:53
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
§niper wrote:
> Movie? How on earth do you call thaat a movie o_O

Yeah, it's a film :0D
Fri 15/08/03 at 15:55
Regular
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> Jackass was funny for a while. But not now. None of those shows are.
> Quite simply they are Trigger Happy TV without the thought being put
> in. It's time to wrap it up. Just not funny now.

Yea its boring now.
Fri 15/08/03 at 12:26
"I love yo... lamp."
Jackass was funny for a while. But not now. None of those shows are. Quite simply they are Trigger Happy TV without the thought being put in. It's time to wrap it up. Just not funny now.
Thu 14/08/03 at 14:36
Regular
Movie? How on earth do you call thaat a movie o_O
Thu 14/08/03 at 14:01
Regular
"cachoo"
Oh well.

Movie's good. Got jaw ache when they're dressed up as old men and go speeding down the paths/roads..
Thu 14/08/03 at 12:17
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Clazon wrote:
> Mike wrote:
> Jackass is not going to be the same now without Knoxville.
>
> there is no jackass, you... you... jackass!

yes, i think i did notice.
Thu 14/08/03 at 12:13
Regular
"lets go back"
Jackass ended ages ago! The film was some of the stuff they couldnt do on TV. Didn't any of u notice there hasnt been any new episodes for a while?
Thu 14/08/03 at 10:08
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
Hi. I'm Stevo-o, welcome to CRY2K.
Wed 13/08/03 at 23:27
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Mike wrote:
> Jackass is not going to be the same now without Knoxville.

there is no jackass, you... you... jackass!

pitt was in about 4. all in town. one was a kidnapping of him, one was the monkey, one was a fake double thing, one was an odour thing.
Wed 13/08/03 at 22:23
Regular
right on knoxville

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.