GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hur hur hur, he's a cripple!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/08/03 at 22:51
Regular
Got Sky installed the other week, watch WWE for the first itme in ages, since it stopped being on 4.

There was a one legged bloke!!!

It was bloody hilarious.

Mind you, they should do cripple VS cripple, and wheelchair matches, to make it more fair...

Damn those script writers come up with some classics. I bet when they discovered that kid with one leg they were over the moon, thinking of all the possibilities. I can't wait until the time he gets beaten up by somebody wielding his fake leg against him.

Hur, hur, hur.

Anyway, what have I missed with this one legged chap? Can he do a figure 4 leg lock? Can he be put in one? How long does it take himn to decide which one when toild to put his best foot forward?
Tue 12/08/03 at 14:00
Regular
"One More Chance"
I know how to change the mood...

*Puts on Dolly Parton*

"Working 9 to 5, what a way to make a living"

La la la la la du la du du du la la la...
Tue 12/08/03 at 13:47
Regular
Awwww... :D
Tue 12/08/03 at 13:46
Regular
"I like cheese"
*Hugs Herc*

Oh my big strong hero.

:D
Tue 12/08/03 at 12:57
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Its just that if a noob or disrespected poster came in here and posted the exact same thing, youd all be on their backs.

"blah blah thats not funny, Zach is great blah blah"

But no.

You dont laugh at disabled/handicapped people and you dont laugh at jokes about them. You dont make a big point about it either. Thats just not right.
Tue 12/08/03 at 12:46
Regular
That's you, this is me :D
Tue 12/08/03 at 11:54
Regular
"Hmmm....."
I didnt find it that funny.
Tue 12/08/03 at 10:33
Regular
Lmao! Meka dragon, classic stuff :D
Tue 12/08/03 at 08:08
Regular
"..."
Ok, ok...enough taking the mick out of poor Zach...do you know he holds a clean victory over B.G.James (aka Road Dogg) from his stint in NWATNA?
Mon 11/08/03 at 23:38
Regular
"I like cheese"
Rofl...I like that. :D
Mon 11/08/03 at 23:26
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
You could even say it would be a handicap match.

Ho ho ho :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.