GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
""Hello stranger!""

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/08/03 at 10:04
Regular
Ha, did anyone else see "My New Best Friend" last night? It's like a really twisted gameshow where the "contestant" has to adopt a strange person into their life and try to pass him off as an old friend. The strange person in question is a really over-the-top character, who basically sets about ruining his new best friend's life for the chance to win £10,000. The guy who plays the characters used to be on a BBC3 spoof gameshow called "Resistance", which I made a few threads about a while back. He's just one of these people that's really funny to look at, but he was mean to the bloke last night.

He said he was the contestant's counsellor and got him to admit he was gay, called his mates names and just funned with his life. It was only for a couple of days, but you could tell it really took his toll, ending up with the man just swearing and calling him names that would make a docker blush. i'll be watching this, if only for the bit where the character steals someone's wheelchair!
Sat 09/08/03 at 11:54
Regular
"bit of a brain"
The bets bit was when Stevie was adding all that salt, and then Tim stormed off, and you hear Stevie saying "I'ts a little bit salty..."
Oh how I laughed.
The New Tom Green Show was better though.
Sat 09/08/03 at 10:08
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Yeah, I saw the ads and wanted to watch the thing... didnt know it was on last night though. Ah well, will watch next one. Looks alright.

ELLAW STRAINJAH!
Sat 09/08/03 at 10:04
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Ha, did anyone else see "My New Best Friend" last night? It's like a really twisted gameshow where the "contestant" has to adopt a strange person into their life and try to pass him off as an old friend. The strange person in question is a really over-the-top character, who basically sets about ruining his new best friend's life for the chance to win £10,000. The guy who plays the characters used to be on a BBC3 spoof gameshow called "Resistance", which I made a few threads about a while back. He's just one of these people that's really funny to look at, but he was mean to the bloke last night.

He said he was the contestant's counsellor and got him to admit he was gay, called his mates names and just funned with his life. It was only for a couple of days, but you could tell it really took his toll, ending up with the man just swearing and calling him names that would make a docker blush. i'll be watching this, if only for the bit where the character steals someone's wheelchair!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.