GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SRW FREEFALL :-Tag Team grudge match: Parental Advisory (Anarchy & Josh Matthews) Vs The Elements (Reaver (Ant) & Jetster (Random Hero))"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/08/03 at 23:58
Regular
JR: Well, finally, this match has arrived. The big one. The one we've all been waiting for...

King: ...Although we've only been waiting because the writer of it couldn't be a##ed.

JR: Yes, that is true, BUT THIS MATCH WILL DEFINITELY BE EVIL AND VILE AND TOTALLY OUT OF HAND!

King: Yes, but it might involve puppies, so that would be good.

JR: ...THEY WILL BE BROKEN SMACK DAMNED IN HALF!...

King: ...There should be puppies...

JR: ...EVIL SON OF A B####...

KING: *Dribbles*

JR: *Has heart attack*

Production manager: Now we'll take you over to commentators who can actually commentate.

Tazz: Welcome to the second last match on the Freefall schedule. It's looking to be a cracker, with the unusual pairing of Anarchy (DW) and Josh Matthews taking on one of SRW's more experienced tag teams; The Elements, otherwise known as the Government Mules - it's Reaver (Ant) and Jetster!

Michael Cole: And remember folks, you'll only see it here, on SRW!

Tazz: Get to the match.

*The Elements' music hits* and out from underneath the TitanTron to a great selection of boos and jeers come the team everyone loves to hate; Commissioner Reaver and his tag team partner Jetster. Reaver swaggers out with his usual arrogant attitude, flattering himself as always. Jetster follows, laughing at the how the crowd fail in their attempts at hitting the duo with paper cups and other assortments of litter. They climb into the ring, and await the arrival of what Reaver in particular has been expecting to be easy opposition.

*Anarchy's music now blares out* and out to a great reception comes Anarchy, accompanied by everyone's favourite... uhh, random bloke that was picked off the street, Josh Matthews. Anarchy looks pumped up and salutes the crowd for their warm reception, while Matthews looks like he has no idea what he's doing out here ready to face off against two of the most intimidating men in SRW history... Jim Ross and The King. Anarchy and Josh climb into the ring, getting ready to battle it out with one of SRW's most successful tag teams. It'll be Anarchy and Jetster to start.

DING DING DING! They lock up, Jetster quickly getting Anarchy into a headlock. Anarchy pushes his way out, however, and delivers a shoulder block, knocking Jetster to the mat for the first time. Jetster is right back on his feet, however, and they're now battling with fists, each man attempting to gain the upper hand. Jetster gets this, using some underhand tactics, in the form of a thumb to the eye. He then throws Anarchy off the ropes and takes him down with a drop toe hold. Jetster doesn't give Anarchy a moment to rest, and is on him again in a flash, delivering an elbow drop into the back of the neck. Jetster then picks Anarchy up, and goes straight into a Back Drop, Anarchy landing on the back of his head. Jetster gestures to Reaver, asking if he wants the tag, but Reaver is too busy making faces at the crowd, so Jetster continues the assualt by himself.

Anarchy is getting to his feet, but Jetster runs and knocks him back down to the mat again with a knee to the side of the cranium. Jetster makes a signal to the crowd, getting them into a booing state again. A melon is lobbed from the hostile audience, and quickly thereafter a young man called Hercules is removed from the arena. Back in the ring, Jetster is still all over Anarchy, delivering blow after blow to Anarchy's head, torso and limbs (the whole body, then). He picks up Anarchy by the hair, throws him off the ropes, and delivers a Powerslam! Jetster goes for the cover - 1, 2, and a kick out from Anarchy. Jetster heads over to Reaver, and tags him in.

Reaver bounces into the ring, making threatening signs in the direction of Josh Matthews, who so far has done nothing more than sit in the corner and whimper like an, errmmmm... something that whimpers. Reaver then moves towards Anarchy, picking him up and shouting something at him. Anarchy seems too dazed to care in the slightest, and begins weakly throwing his hands around in the hope he might hit Reaver somewhere. Reaver quickly takes him down with an Arm Bar, though. Reaver is now stomping all over Anarchy. Eventually, once told to halt his actions, Reaver picks up Anarchy yet again, and throws him into the corner. But as he reaches this corner, Anarchy bounces off, thundering out of the corner, arm raised for a Clothesline, BUT REAVER DUCKS, AND HE HITS THE REFEREE!

Reaver looks geniunely shocked, and amid the confusion, is taken down by an Anarchy German Suplex. Now Jetster enters the ring, and he is flattened by a Clothesline. Anarchy is cleaning house, as Jetster gets right back up and is immediately taken down again. Jetster gets up yet another time, and just to make sure this time he stays down, ANARCHY TAKES HIM DOWN WITH THE ANARCHIST! But Reaver is now back on his feet, and as Anarchy isn't paying attention, REAVER HITS HIM WITH A LOW BLOW! Reaver now mimmicks Anarchy's taunt, BEFORE PLANTING ANARCHY WITH HIS VERY OWN VERSION OF THE ANARCHIST! A crap attempt, but still effective. Reaver is forgetting a key figure in this match, however - a figure who is now creeping up behind him, steel chair in hands. Reaver turns around - CLANG! JOSH MATTHEWS JUST FLATTENED REAVER WITH THE CHAIR! Reaver falls to the mat, seemingly unaware of who hit him.

Matthews is now pulling Anarchy to his feet. Anarchy is aware of what to do, and clambers out of the ring, where he picks up his own steel chair, and slides back into the squared circle. Jetster is now climbing to his feet, and it seems like he's unaware of his surroundings. He's also unaware that a fan just threw a bag of popcorn on him. Jetster is now turning around, and as he turns around, Josh throws his chair at him. Jetster's reflexes show as he catches the chair a fraction of a second before it hits his face, but no matter how quick his reactions are, he could never prevent this - CLANG! Anarchy just smacked his chair into the other chair, which smashed off Jetster's face - brilliant!

Reaver is now climbing to his feet. He doesn't notice Anarchy sneaking up behind him, and immediately heads in the direction of Josh. Josh runs away, and Reaver follows. Josh makes a quick turn and spins his way past Reaver with the fluency of a ballet dancer, and as Reaver turns to follow him, he's met by Anarchy jumping towards him, stell chair swinging towards his face - there's only one possible outcome - CRAAACK! Reaver falls to the floor, knocked out, and Anarchy moves into a cover. Josh clears the ring of chairs, just as the referee is getting to his feet.

1!

Can it be?

2!!!

Will they steal this one?

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anarchy and Josh Matthews have stolen this match right from underneath the noses of The Elements, who are not going to be happy that they were on the end of a chair-based beating. Anarchy and Matthews escape up the ramp amid cheers from the happy crowd. They knew there was going to be some illegal action, but they thought Reaver and Jetster would be the hunters, not the hunted.

AJ.
Sun 10/08/03 at 13:05
Regular
"..."
I Like Big Melons too...

Cong Woman has big melons and she promised me I could have a bite ;-)
Sun 10/08/03 at 11:54
Regular
Are they the ones you bought at the market? :P
Sat 09/08/03 at 19:13
Regular
"Hmmm....."
I have big melons.
Sat 09/08/03 at 12:45
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Hoho. Herc is the melon man! :D

I think it's fair that a couple of cheaters were beaten by cheating.

Well done Afrojoe. My match will be up in a few minutes.
Sat 09/08/03 at 11:15
Regular
Heh, great match.

Even though it was short, it didn't matter, because it was a lower-card match anyway... :)

*runs*

And the funny bits rocked too.
Sat 09/08/03 at 11:12
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Well duh, I am like god to you people.

Everyone loves Matt (me).
Sat 09/08/03 at 11:11
Regular
Hehe, nice match AJ. You evened managed to put Hercules in it!
Sat 09/08/03 at 11:10
Regular
"Hmmm....."
I want a my ticket refunded.

:|
Sat 09/08/03 at 11:08
Regular
"I like cheese"
ARGH! We lost...again! What's up?

We were beaten by a couple of cheats, that's all. We will have vengeance...certainly not the best of events for Reaver.

LOL @ Hercules being thrown out for throwing a melon. :D

Enjoyable. :D
Sat 09/08/03 at 01:14
Regular
Loved the bit about the commentators. :cD Genius.

And Reaver...it's not going well for you, is it? No no no.

Well, I knew I would lose...and I was proven wrong, I won. So, book me for THREE promos on Eclipse, instead of the two I've already written.

Top match, Josh is proving that he can learn from the master. He reminds me of a younger Randy Orton. We could be the NEW Evolution. Only, as faces. Or, maybe we'll see some changes in that catagory too. :c)

Well done DW and DW, and well done Joefro for getting it done. Unlucky Elements...

...SUCKA! ;c)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.