GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"When do you get yours?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/08/03 at 22:30
Regular
I get my exam results next Wednesday and find out where I'm going to college the Monday after that. When do you get your exam results anyone who did 'em?
Wed 06/08/03 at 22:30
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I get my exam results next Wednesday and find out where I'm going to college the Monday after that. When do you get your exam results anyone who did 'em?
Wed 06/08/03 at 22:34
Regular
"Bicycle"
I get my exam results before the end of term - in school. But those are my end of year exams.

I don't get periods. But, this girl I know, she usually gets them on the 31st or the 1st, and the go on for a few days. They're not painful, and she can't understand how they could be. This OTHER girl I know, has really iratic and painful ones. It was wierd, because we were going out for a while, and nearly half the time we spent our time doing nothing er... interesting, as she was on her period. Stupid ovaries, why can't they have little warning signs, going "I'm on my PERIOD! I'm STRESSY! Don't try to LICK ME OUT!" God, if only there'd been that last one, I'd be happy.
Wed 06/08/03 at 22:34
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Ive got mine.

Good old uni.
Wed 06/08/03 at 22:38
Regular
21st August - GCSE Results day.

I'm not looking forward to it.
Wed 06/08/03 at 22:41
Regular
"cachoo"
gamezfreak wrote:
> 21st August - GCSE Results day.

Heh. Still the same date then.
Not so bad! Nerve wracking, but not bad. I got caught in a photo for the local paper, looked a right miserable git!

You'll probably have to shake your form tutors hand or something..
And take that long dreaded walk to him/her about 2 metres away while everyone watches. And sit there pooping yourself with sweat dripping while the photographer takes yer pic.

Hell, it's fun!
Wed 06/08/03 at 22:44
Regular
The thing i'm gonna hate is when the teachers hound me.

"What did ya get Daniel?"

Urgh. Teachers are so gay.
Wed 06/08/03 at 22:45
Regular
"Master Chef - halo"
I got three level fives on my S.A.T.s (level five being the highest level allowed now).

Does that count???
Wed 06/08/03 at 22:48
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Level 5 is the highest S.A.Ts go now!?
Wed 06/08/03 at 22:51
" Crazy!"
I get my GCSE Results on the 24th.

I know I'm either gettign a C or a D :( in Eng;ish lit simply because not enough time.

I know that.
Wed 06/08/03 at 22:53
Regular
(hopefully) All C's for me.

Although that won't happen.

I'll definatly get a D in maths.

I'm a spaz at maths.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.