GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Remember Extreme Warfare?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 05/08/03 at 21:16
Regular
Well, EW4.0 came out last week and boy, it rocks. It is ten, no twenty times as good as number 3, is is 50 times better then Promotion Wars 1.2e.

http://400softwarestudioscom.si (SPACE) teprotect.net/tew/tew_features.php

That brings me onto the above. Total Extreme Warfare is a new game like EW and it sounds like it's gunna be amazing. No info on it yet, although rumours have been flying and boy, this game is gunna rock. Anyway, the link above is for EW4, go get it, enjoy.

It has features etc, and then if you go "Downloads > Games" and search for EWR4.0, you can download and play. Free, and all. Excellent game, rushed post, eager to play. Apparantly, you don't wanna be a fed with HHH in it. I'm gunna go kick HHH's ass. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

50 new angles, romance, friends and enemies etc. WHOOOOOOOOOO. New host angle for Highlight Reel and Piper's Pit.

Review maybe later. Bye.

DW out.
Tue 05/08/03 at 21:16
Regular
Well, EW4.0 came out last week and boy, it rocks. It is ten, no twenty times as good as number 3, is is 50 times better then Promotion Wars 1.2e.

http://400softwarestudioscom.si (SPACE) teprotect.net/tew/tew_features.php

That brings me onto the above. Total Extreme Warfare is a new game like EW and it sounds like it's gunna be amazing. No info on it yet, although rumours have been flying and boy, this game is gunna rock. Anyway, the link above is for EW4, go get it, enjoy.

It has features etc, and then if you go "Downloads > Games" and search for EWR4.0, you can download and play. Free, and all. Excellent game, rushed post, eager to play. Apparantly, you don't wanna be a fed with HHH in it. I'm gunna go kick HHH's ass. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

50 new angles, romance, friends and enemies etc. WHOOOOOOOOOO. New host angle for Highlight Reel and Piper's Pit.

Review maybe later. Bye.

DW out.
Tue 05/08/03 at 21:17
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Brilliant. Must check it 00t. Adam Ryland rox.
Tue 05/08/03 at 22:25
Regular
I enjoyed that... :cD
Tue 05/08/03 at 22:38
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Yeah, I could download it and clicky clicky over wrestlers names making them fued and make love and read pre-coded dialogue for hours upon end.

Or I could screw it and just play Fire Pro Z.

:D
Tue 05/08/03 at 23:00
Regular
FPW sucks. Just ask Ant. ;c)
Tue 05/08/03 at 23:02
Regular
"Hmmm....."
He has no idea.

Wonder what hed be like when all the crappy consoles were out, only having 2D games... he'd cry.

Wouldnt you Ant...

"Yes Uncle Matt"

Damn right you little 3D loving git.
Wed 06/08/03 at 10:51
Regular
Remember Extreme Warfare?

No.

On another note, sounds cool :D
Wed 06/08/03 at 11:58
Regular
How can you have never heard of Extreme Warfare? TEW is sooooooo gunna rock.
Wed 06/08/03 at 13:55
Regular
"Hmmm....."
TNM ?
Wed 06/08/03 at 14:00
Regular
Erm...no.

TEW...Total Extreme Warfare.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.