GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Tick - Live action series gets an American release."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 05/08/03 at 01:20
Regular
The live action series of The Tick is due for relese in America at the end of September (30th to be exact). This could well be a step towards the animated series getting a release. The only promblem with the live action release is that it's REC. If a release of the animated series is released then I for one will be very pleased.
Tue 05/08/03 at 23:05
Regular
"I'm Great."
I managed to get hold of two Tick comics on the cheap as well as two other newer ones. Highly entertaining and very funny.

The swiss are invading.
Tue 05/08/03 at 18:24
"possibly impossible"
Spoooooooooooooooooooon.

Ah yes, the comics were even better though.
Tue 05/08/03 at 17:41
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
The Tick (animated version) is a truly fantastic show. Hilarious.
It's one of the TV series I'd most like to see arrive on dvd.

On the other hand, when I first saw some info about the live-action Tick series, I started to download an episode from Kazaa, I previewed the first few minutes and it really sucked.

It's a shame that the live-action version is coming to dvd before the animated series, but hopefully it'll arrive soon.

If you've never seen The Tick animated series, look on Kazaa, I think there's a few episodes kicking around on there.
Tue 05/08/03 at 15:36
Regular
"I'm Great."
One of my favorite quotes from the animated series goes something like this;

Narrator/interviewer dude: So can you destroy the world?

Tick: Eek gad man, I hope not. That's where I keep all my stuff.
Tue 05/08/03 at 15:27
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
Indeed it was. I can't remember much about it though unfortunately. Except the theme tune.
Tue 05/08/03 at 10:13
Regular
"bit of a brain"
The Tick was genius.
Tue 05/08/03 at 01:20
Regular
"I'm Great."
The live action series of The Tick is due for relese in America at the end of September (30th to be exact). This could well be a step towards the animated series getting a release. The only promblem with the live action release is that it's REC. If a release of the animated series is released then I for one will be very pleased.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.