GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"my dads mate done this when he was younger...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/08/03 at 09:37
Regular
he went to a school whith a golf cours behind the school and him and his mates bunked off school and went to the golf couse and pood in the same golf hole every day.And then his mates got cought and the got done and they had to clean it out by hands,then the ploice went toy my dads mates parents house and said is this you pooing in a golf hole and he said no it wasnt me when the had a picture of him pants down crouching down having a poo in the golf hole.But he was a lucky sod because he did not have to clean out the golf holes.

there is my funny story.
Mon 04/08/03 at 09:37
Regular
"i like cars!!!!!!"
he went to a school whith a golf cours behind the school and him and his mates bunked off school and went to the golf couse and pood in the same golf hole every day.And then his mates got cought and the got done and they had to clean it out by hands,then the ploice went toy my dads mates parents house and said is this you pooing in a golf hole and he said no it wasnt me when the had a picture of him pants down crouching down having a poo in the golf hole.But he was a lucky sod because he did not have to clean out the golf holes.

there is my funny story.
Mon 04/08/03 at 10:06
Regular
"Festivus!"
It's a funny story, but your story telling is, for wnat of a better word, 'whack'
Mon 04/08/03 at 10:17
Regular
I could'nt understand a word of that.
Mon 04/08/03 at 10:21
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
And people moaned at me for my bad sentence!
Mon 04/08/03 at 10:25
Regular
"8==="
Yay! Stream-of-consciousness style!
Mon 04/08/03 at 10:32
A ltttle hard to understand, but yes it is funny.
Pooing in a golf whole hee hee hee.
Mon 04/08/03 at 10:34
Regular
"8==="
Wholey mackrel!
Tue 05/08/03 at 18:24
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Brings a new meaning to "hol(e)y s***!"
Tue 05/08/03 at 18:34
Regular
"Light of the world"
um

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

and um

English lit/lang could need touching up to make this as hilarious as it could have been
Tue 05/08/03 at 18:39
Regular
Why is crapping in a golf hole funny?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.