GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"urbs sims in the city please look"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Urbz: Sims in the City'.
Wed 20/05/09 at 17:20
Regular
"amy"
hi everybuddy plz tell me how to get body skill plz all reply
Wed 20/05/09 at 17:20
Regular
"amy"
hi everybuddy plz tell me how to get body skill plz all reply
Wed 20/05/09 at 17:54
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Firstly, Welcome to the forums!

Secondly,I have removed your other post/thread asking people to look at this. No need to clog up forums with randomness :D

Anyway, it is always best if you describe in as much detail what it is you are after.

Step 1:
Perform calisthenics to music. Direct your Sim to turn on a radio, and then click on it and select "Work Out." Your Sim will proceed to run in place, do jumping jacks, and stretch until you stop him, he gets too tired, or he gets too sweaty and stinky.

Step 2:
Work out with the TV. If you have an adequate amount of space in front of your TV, your Sim can turn on the set and select "Work Out." She will exercise with the direction of a fitness show on TV. She will continue exercising until you stop her, she gets too tired, or if she begins to stink.

Step 3:
Swim in a pool. If you have a pool in your backyard, direct your Sim to go swimming. He will build body skill as he swims laps around the pool. You can also go to a community lot to go swimming if you don't have the luxury of having one at your Sim's home.

Step 4:
Exercise with weights or with a treadmill. There are several exercise machines available for your Sim to purchase, though they can be a bit pricey but if you have one, direct your Sim to use it and she will build her body skill up at a fast pace.

Step 5:
Do yoga. If your Sim has a body skill of at least three, he will be able to build body skill by doing yoga moves. This is an advantageous skill to have as your Sim will be able to build body skill without the use of any objects.

Step 6:
Use reward objects to build body skill. There are two of these available: the Exerto Punching Bag and the Exerto Selfflog Obstacle Course. The punching bag can only be acquired by a Sim who reaches level five in the athletic career track, while the obstacle course can be acquired by a Sim who reaches the fourth level in the military career track.

[i]Original text located here

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.