GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Drop Down menus"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/05/09 at 10:58
Regular
Does freeola on the next instant pro release have any plans to help make dropdown menus?

Not to keep banging on the pest control theme, but i need to do either a page with a table of all the different pest on and then link each to a page of info about each one.

A nice little drop down with the various pests on would look alot better and be easier to navigate.
Sat 16/05/09 at 20:02
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Dograt wrote:
> Thanks for that Dragonlance, it still looks a bit complicated for
> my simple brain but I will at some stage give it a try
>
> Thanks

It's not hard, as long as you can add 'code' to your Instant Web site, and that I don't know...but you should be able to edit your page using notepad. Add the code - function code below the 'header' but before the'body' and the rest where you want it.....
Sat 16/05/09 at 17:50
Regular
Thanks for that Dragonlance, it still looks a bit complicated for my simple brain but I will at some stage give it a try

Thanks
Sat 16/05/09 at 13:51
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Dograt wrote:
> Does freeola on the next instant pro release have any plans to
> help make dropdown menus?
>
> Not to keep banging on the pest control theme, but i need to do
> either a page with a table of all the different pest on and then
> link each to a page of info about each one.
>
> A nice little drop down with the various pests on would look
> alot better and be easier to navigate.

Hi Dograt....if you feel capable of adding some javascript to the page where you want the drop-down list, this script and explanation on my site will do the job for you - it's quite simple but effective:

Drop-down list
Sat 16/05/09 at 10:58
Regular
Does freeola on the next instant pro release have any plans to help make dropdown menus?

Not to keep banging on the pest control theme, but i need to do either a page with a table of all the different pest on and then link each to a page of info about each one.

A nice little drop down with the various pests on would look alot better and be easier to navigate.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.