GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dannii Minogue's new dance..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 31/07/03 at 02:23
Regular
"Dannii Minogue accidentally started a new dance trend at an outdoor concert when she tried to alert the crowd to a capsized boat behind them.

Dannii's attempts at raising the alarm by frantically pointing at the boat in a lake behind the audience backfired when fans thought she was performing a new dance.

They all started pointing back at her, during the concert at Kingsbury Water Park near Tamworth, thinking it was a new craze, reports the Evening Mail.

Fortunately the sailor was an experienced member of a sailing club and managed to clamber back safely into his boat.

After the show, Dannii said she had wanted to stop singing and shout for help, but was then relieved to see the man was safe.

A 13-year-old girl in the audience told how fans were at first puzzled when the singer started pointing her arms.

"I thought it might be some new sort of dance craze and started copying - every time she pointed out at us, we pointed back at her," she said.

A spokesman for the water park said the sailor, who was in his 20s, was fine."

Source :: Ananova

Couldn't resist posting this, found it quite funny. I can just picture it now. She frantically starts pointing and the crowd do it back. ;cD

Surely SOMEONE turned around and saw the sailor. SURELY.

Discuss the stupidity of her fans or something.

Erm...or discuss...erm...whats on tv tomorrow. Okay?
Thu 31/07/03 at 22:55
Regular
Semajal wrote:
> dannii is nothing on Kylie.
>
> Although dannii on kylie...
>
> O_o

;c) Mmmm...

I hate Kylie. What a biatch
Thu 31/07/03 at 22:32
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
dannii is nothing on Kylie.

Although dannii on kylie...

O_o
Thu 31/07/03 at 14:18
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Her fans are stoopid.
Thu 31/07/03 at 10:08
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Failure.
Thu 31/07/03 at 02:23
Regular
"Dannii Minogue accidentally started a new dance trend at an outdoor concert when she tried to alert the crowd to a capsized boat behind them.

Dannii's attempts at raising the alarm by frantically pointing at the boat in a lake behind the audience backfired when fans thought she was performing a new dance.

They all started pointing back at her, during the concert at Kingsbury Water Park near Tamworth, thinking it was a new craze, reports the Evening Mail.

Fortunately the sailor was an experienced member of a sailing club and managed to clamber back safely into his boat.

After the show, Dannii said she had wanted to stop singing and shout for help, but was then relieved to see the man was safe.

A 13-year-old girl in the audience told how fans were at first puzzled when the singer started pointing her arms.

"I thought it might be some new sort of dance craze and started copying - every time she pointed out at us, we pointed back at her," she said.

A spokesman for the water park said the sailor, who was in his 20s, was fine."

Source :: Ananova

Couldn't resist posting this, found it quite funny. I can just picture it now. She frantically starts pointing and the crowd do it back. ;cD

Surely SOMEONE turned around and saw the sailor. SURELY.

Discuss the stupidity of her fans or something.

Erm...or discuss...erm...whats on tv tomorrow. Okay?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.