GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Shame Academy"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/07/03 at 19:34
Regular
If you thought Big Brother was bad, well now the BBC has seen to re-animate the pile of cess that is Fame Academy.

Who wants to see the 'oh-so-wholesome' pathetic excuses for artists perform covers of poor songs? Ooh yes please BBC1 and there I was thinking that you'd become a sick parody of the worst channel on TV? But you're not churning out cheap programming like Pop Stars are you?

Imitating programmes which were complete crap in the first place, the question must be asked: WHY?
Mon 28/07/03 at 00:38
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
I watched fame academy just to see Jensen Button's girlfriend and I can say she's one hot mamma.
Sun 27/07/03 at 13:50
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
BBC using their money they take from us very wisely again i see ........... ahem. Ah well who cares i have Sky anyway where there's plenty of choice of decent shows.
Sat 26/07/03 at 20:57
Regular
Just for your information people...

You haven't escaped the clutches of Big Brother YET. Yes, that's right, on Sunday, BB is back for 2 and a half hours. WHOOOOOOOOOO. :c)
Sat 26/07/03 at 20:17
Regular
"8==="
English_Bloke wrote:
> Good news...Pop Idol returns next week, so it's on two channels...yey!

And American Big Brother. Although that might be a good laugh, I'm expecting Jade Goody moronic behaviour x 12...
Sat 26/07/03 at 20:16
Regular
"8==="
I thought this was a direct BBC program. But if it is an independent television production, then I would be concrned as to why the BBC bought the pile of trash.
Sat 26/07/03 at 20:15
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Good news...Pop Idol returns next week, so it's on two channels...yey!
Sat 26/07/03 at 20:14
Regular
"8==="
I think the BBC has enough.
Sat 26/07/03 at 20:13
Regular
To make money.
Sat 26/07/03 at 19:34
Regular
"TEAM ROBINOUS D"
If you thought Big Brother was bad, well now the BBC has seen to re-animate the pile of cess that is Fame Academy.

Who wants to see the 'oh-so-wholesome' pathetic excuses for artists perform covers of poor songs? Ooh yes please BBC1 and there I was thinking that you'd become a sick parody of the worst channel on TV? But you're not churning out cheap programming like Pop Stars are you?

Imitating programmes which were complete crap in the first place, the question must be asked: WHY?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.