GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Meka_Dragon Must Read!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 16/02/01 at 20:14
Regular
About your message in All N64 and Playstation Owners. You are correct about Excitebike and the rest, and I agree with you. Are you an N64 owner? I am. If so have you got any of these games? Zelda Ocarina of Time, Zelda Majoras mask, Fifa, Mario Tennis or Perfect Dark? I have them all. I'm 10. How old are you? Reply to me in Future Of Gaming forum labled Bullo must Read. Seeya!
P.S Have you ever won Gameaday?
Fri 16/02/01 at 20:14
About your message in All N64 and Playstation Owners. You are correct about Excitebike and the rest, and I agree with you. Are you an N64 owner? I am. If so have you got any of these games? Zelda Ocarina of Time, Zelda Majoras mask, Fifa, Mario Tennis or Perfect Dark? I have them all. I'm 10. How old are you? Reply to me in Future Of Gaming forum labled Bullo must Read. Seeya!
P.S Have you ever won Gameaday?
Fri 16/02/01 at 20:16
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
meka has won gameaday 6 times.
Fri 16/02/01 at 20:22
Regular
"smile, it's free"
meka, I think you've got an admirer :)
Fri 16/02/01 at 20:38
Regular
He's married idiots.
Fri 16/02/01 at 21:41
Regular
He has won seven times as well...

...And theres a picture of Meka_Dragon for you to scan in and put as your background in the recent Special Reserve magazine...
Fri 16/02/01 at 22:37
Regular
The person or the user name?
Fri 16/02/01 at 22:49
Regular
Well you could type Meka_Dragon on the pc, couldn't you?

Meka is the star feature of the magazine.
Fri 16/02/01 at 22:50
Regular
Duh! I should have realised that.
e.g. meka_dragon. Yeah, you`re right.
I`ll look at the next magazine in that case. Usually I stop when it gets to the PS2 page, read that, and then go no further. So is it before or after?
Fri 16/02/01 at 23:02
"High polygon count"
Inside back cover.

Honestly, he'll be on Page 7 of The Sun next.
Sat 17/02/01 at 11:00
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Is he starting a fan club? Can I join? What's the subscription fee? Can I have a signed Jedi photo? Or just an autogwaph?

:-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.