GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Did I just see what I thought I saw?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/07/03 at 00:46
Regular
http://www.channel4.com/derrenbrown

Just saw an advert for this...

Is he seriously gonna do it?!?

Now I'm confused...
Sat 26/07/03 at 15:27
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Chocolate Thunder wrote:
> It's fake, pre-planned, whatever you wanna call it. No British
> television broadcaster (not even channel 5) would risk such a thing
> without making sure nothing over the top will happen. Imagine the
> number of complaints they would get, people wanting to sue for mental
> damage, and poor old folks switching the channel at that precise
> moment the bullet penetrates his head. It would be a national
> catastrophe.
>
> They've already made history with the live autopsy, but this really
> does pinch the biscuit.

I don't believe it will be a fake.

I've watched this guys series, and read up as much as I can find on him too. The point is, there is virtually no chance whatsoever that Derren Brown will kill himself. He's done far more impressive, although less dangerous, tricks than guessing which chamber a bullet is in by asking someone questions.

That date is 23-26th October. He's going to spend several days learning the subject's mind inside out. He's good enough to judge most people well enough to win every single time at scissors paper stones or guess which hand a coin is in, just by looking at them. With several days set aside, he's just making sure of it.

He won't KNOW, but he'll be as certain as you or I might be about what we ate for breakfast. The thing is, he's betting his life on it.
Sat 26/07/03 at 15:01
Regular
"gsybe you!"
tigamilla wrote:
> Ive applied, it might be the only chance I ever get to legally point a
> loaded gun at someone

Join the army. As long as a wars 'legal' (not to debate now) you can carry all maneer of weaponry.
Sat 26/07/03 at 10:34
Regular
"oaps.org"
tigamilla wrote:
> Ive applied, it might be the only chance I ever get to legally point a
> loaded gun at someone
but you won't, didn't you read this bit? "He will pull the trigger. Who will load the gun?"
Sat 26/07/03 at 03:30
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Ive applied, it might be the only chance I ever get to legally point a loaded gun at someone
Sat 26/07/03 at 02:37
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
It's fake, pre-planned, whatever you wanna call it. No British television broadcaster (not even channel 5) would risk such a thing without making sure nothing over the top will happen. Imagine the number of complaints they would get, people wanting to sue for mental damage, and poor old folks switching the channel at that precise moment the bullet penetrates his head. It would be a national catastrophe.

They've already made history with the live autopsy, but this really does pinch the biscuit.
Sat 26/07/03 at 01:25
Regular
"It Burns!"
Yeah I heard about this a couple of months ago. Apparently because of British law he can't do it on the mainland so he's doing it on an island or something. I think he's gonna choose someone to spend alot of time with to learn how their mind works and then play russian roulette with them and at this point he should know them inside and out. Tbh tho if I was about to fire the bullet shot at Darren Browns face I think even a joey could tell that!
Sat 26/07/03 at 00:53
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I'm sure it will be 'dangerous'.
Sat 26/07/03 at 00:53
Regular
Surely he's not gunna do it...
Sat 26/07/03 at 00:46
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
http://www.channel4.com/derrenbrown

Just saw an advert for this...

Is he seriously gonna do it?!?

Now I'm confused...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.