GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Kazaa Lite (K++ Version 2.4.1)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 23/07/03 at 12:29
Regular
Download it.

It rocks - They've added loads of "cool" new features - too many to explain. But its excellent and has loads of good features.

Kazaa Lite is a program similar to Kazaa - But without all the crappy spyware that you get with it.

Being the friendly chap that I am - I've put it up on my crappy geocities storage site thing for you to download. Instead of trawling through thousands of "mirror" sites that are usually broken links.

Its version 2.4.1 K++ if anyone was wondering.

The setups in a Zip.

I'm not plugging my site either - Cause its not a website - just a place where I store files.

(don't worry its not a virus or anything)

geocities.com/gamezfreakstuff/kazaalitev241.zip
Wed 23/07/03 at 23:44
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Just go to their main site.

www.k-lite.tk
Wed 23/07/03 at 23:37
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
All i can say is well done Kazaa for fighting them head on!
Wed 23/07/03 at 16:24
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
*|\|0|)5*
Wed 23/07/03 at 14:05
Regular
"bit of a brain"
|2|/-\/-\ 5|_||< |3/-\|_|_5
Wed 23/07/03 at 14:03
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
That's a very good point.
Wed 23/07/03 at 13:58
Regular
Also. The RIAA is based in America only - They cannot do anything to anyone outside of america.
Wed 23/07/03 at 13:45
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Artíste wrote:
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/ entertainment/music/3082119.stm

If this is the same version that you get from www.k-lite.tk then that story means nothing - it's got a built in IP blocker to stop companies like the RIAA.
Wed 23/07/03 at 13:09
Regular
kazaalite.tech-critic.com/index.htm

You'll have to trawl through mirror sites mind.

[email protected] if anyone just wants it sent to them.
Wed 23/07/03 at 13:02
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
What official site did you download it from? I'm having problems opening your geocities one.
Wed 23/07/03 at 13:02
Regular
No problem - you'll see some good stuff soon.

But now Geoshities says i've exceeded my bandwidth.

*shakes fist*

Sorry kids.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.