GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hey, Simpson Buffs"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/07/03 at 19:51
Regular
I've been thinking about this for a while now for some strange reason, but anyway, do you think there should be an episode where Maggie talks? There have been episodes of her making baby noises and ones of her grown up, but they have never given her a voice.

What's your view on this? Would it hurt The Simpsons if Maggie's voice was revealed?
Wed 23/07/03 at 21:11
Regular
edgy wrote:

>Maggie once says to Bart: "It's your fault I can't talk"

>I can't remember the episode name or what happens in it though.

that was when bart runs away and thinks that if he goes back in the house and apologises to the family or wotever he will get the blame for everything, and maggie said that
Tue 22/07/03 at 23:55
Regular
Edgy wrote:
> Maggie once says to Bart: "It's your fault I can't talk"
>
> I can't remember the episode name or what happens in it though.
"Bart runs away"
Tue 22/07/03 at 23:38
Regular
"The Red Shift"
when the last ever simpsons episode comes, it should involve loads of theme things like:

homer and burns at the plant
lisa and music
loads of big names mixed in
grampa simpson ends up miles away
maggie talks with marge involved
flanders gets a wife
bart causes loads of trouble
skinner moves out
comic book guy gets a hot model girlfriend crazy about him but rejects her.

basically loads of little stories to tie into one big one. it would finish with a nice family ending up speech, smiles all round and the camera dragging backwards out of springfield, ending up with the floaty yellow "The Simpsons"

and it must end with the pleasent long note simpsons chord like in the maggie-dada one.

hopefully it will be an hour long. and they will live in memory as one of the longest loved and funniest cartoons ever.

yes i know everything about the simpsons. proven by me. and i would love it if the episode went like this.
Tue 22/07/03 at 23:23
Regular
Maggie once says to Bart: "It's your fault I can't talk"

I can't remember the episode name or what happens in it though.
Tue 22/07/03 at 20:49
Regular
"Lisa's first word"
and
"Treehouse of Horror X" (The Jerry Springer episode)
Tue 22/07/03 at 20:42
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
It was Elizabeth Taylor's voice.
Tue 22/07/03 at 20:08
Regular
"Whatever!"
When they found out Lisa's first word at the end of the episode Homer says to Maggie "I hope you never say a word" after he leaves Maggie says "Daddy"!
Tue 22/07/03 at 20:06
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
That was just a baby noise. It sounded like "dada" but she actually said "wa-wa".
Tue 22/07/03 at 19:56
Regular
"You've upset me"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> I'm sure Maggie has spoken on at least one occasion. I remember her
> saying "dada" in one episode.

Yup, in the one where Homer and Marge are deemed unfit parents (I think)
Tue 22/07/03 at 19:53
"High polygon count"
I'm sure Maggie has spoken on at least one occasion. I remember her saying "dada" in one episode.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.