GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Can anyone confirm when the PS3 is coming out??"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 15/02/01 at 19:29
Regular
I just want to know. Some people say 2 years, some say 5.

Hmmmmm.....

PS- I hope you all liked my Soldier's Diary homework. {:)
Wed 06/05/09 at 18:40
Regular
Hello

A friend sent me a link to Bedfont Lakes Country Park - link: http://www.princesclub.com/slipperyfish.asp

... and a quote from Run Saturday:

Here's the quote from RunSaturday:
Jx
I did my first OW session of the season this morning at Princes, thoroughly enjoyed it after the initial shock! Wowzers it was cold!!

Anyway I thought I would report that unlike my first visit there in July last year where due to algae you could not see your hand entering the water today it was very clear indeed which was much more pleasant. Did a 1500m loop and 2 400 loops before cramp started to set in so called it a day. I didn't realise how cold I was until I got out, Glen the guy in charge down there directed me to their sauna on the pontoon which I thought was just a shed! 10 mins in there was heaven

Another interesting development down there is that have set up another 5k Parkrun in the playing fields opposite which apparently will be up and running next week, An early swim followed by a timed 5k at 9am sounds like a great mornings training to me (when I can run! )

If you like it down there you can become an associate member for £15 per month which then allows you to swim for £1 per session and also allows access to their newly refurbished changing rooms with nice showers and lockers, otherwise you have to use the visitors changing facilities which still have hot showers but are more basic.

The opening hours are the best of the South London Lakes
From 4/5/09 Monday EVENINGS 18.00 - 21.00
From 22/4/09 Wednesdays 06.00 - 09.00
Year Round Sat 06.00 - 08.55
From 19/4/09 Sun 06.00 - 08.55

Note that crazy people can swim at Princes all year round on Saturday mornings! I spoke to a couple of lads today who were there in January swimming in 1 degree water... today was a balmy 13 degrees by comparison!
Sat 17/02/01 at 10:56
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
In all seriousness, it could also be interpreted as a dumb move depending on which point of view a person cares to take.

We all know that practically the day after a console is released that the manufacturer has the next gen version already up and on the drawing board, but to make it so public at this early stage could mean bad sales initially for the PS2.

On the other hand, and I concur, it could be viewed as a smart move like you say. It shows that Sony are working on the future of gaming all the time, in order to provide the most satisfying experiences to its consumer base.

Personally, though, if I were a manufacturer, I'd keep the whole thing under wraps until as late in the day as I could, then stun the world a month before release after all the distribution details and whatever had been sewn up in the background. Any of my staff who blabbed would be placed under house arrest or shot.

This is probably why I don't make consoles, but play them.
Sat 17/02/01 at 10:46
Regular
Apart from idiots like us who spend ages on the net, looking for new info about computer games, how many people do you think actually know about PS3?
In the swimming club I go to, most peolple have never heard of it and respond by sayin "I only knew there was a PS2".
At Uni, nobody except me seems to know, so I don`t think that Sony has a problem with PS3. Instead, all it has achieved is to put extra pressure on X-box and Gamecube. It can be interpreted as a smart move.
Sat 17/02/01 at 10:36
Regular
PS3: Sony future sales prediction formula.

Sales of PS3 = No. of annoyed Ninty fans x Dreamcast Users

Sat 17/02/01 at 10:03
Regular
playstation has seriously annoyed everyone with the PS3 as now Nintendo and Microsoft will need to make a new console so not to fall behind. I'm a Ninty fan and i want my Gamecube to last around 6 years not 4 years that is just timwe for one Zelda i am disgusted and i believe sony should stop worrying about bad PS2 sales they'll pick up well not now they've announced the PS3.
Sat 17/02/01 at 09:41
Regular
PS3 (Sony).
Launch Date: February 2005

This will be one year after Nintendo have released the N256 and just before the Y-Box.

Pre-order forms will be available from this April.

My crystal ball has foretold this, so it must be true.
Fri 16/02/01 at 23:47
my friends brother who is 17 or 18 I'm not sure is really into pokemon stadium. When they fight all his mates have serious bets going down ............all over some high pitched midgets!!!!!!!!!
Fri 16/02/01 at 23:45
Regular
"everyone says it"
Pokemon Stadium 3 is class I agree, so is pokemon scarlet with 182932 pokemon to catch, I have caught 112651 how many has anyone else caught.

My favorite is Joby (number 10011)

Its such a class pokemon.
Fri 16/02/01 at 23:40
Pokemon Stadium 3 will be Fantastic!!!
Fri 16/02/01 at 08:24
Regular
"not dead"
PS3? I've had it for ages.

Fantastic.

Others say it's not as good as the previous two, and that PS4 is even better!

But I thoroughly enjoyed it.

We are talking about Phantasy Star 3 for the Megadrive, aren't we?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.