GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Has anyone heard anything about ConkersBadFurDay and DinosaurPlanet???"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 15/02/01 at 12:43
Regular
Has anyone heard anything about ConkersBadFurDay and DinosaurPlanet???

I know theyre conmming out on the N64, but I dont know when or havent heard anything about how these games are shaping up!
Fri 16/02/01 at 23:38
Tom Cruise is probably suing the Videogame makers like he did with the first game!

PS I hope Nicole gets all his money, he held that games release date up for over a year!
Fri 16/02/01 at 20:07
Regular
Dinosaur Planet will come to the 64 says an irate Rare spokesman and Conkers Bad fur day probably the most hyped up platformer ever will be coming in the first half of the year in the states and about a month after in the UK.

The question I have for all you guys, around a year and a half years ago i heard about mission immpossible 2 in N64 mag it is still in the TBA section of the release list but i haven't heard a word about it since a year ago whats going on?
Thu 15/02/01 at 23:02
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Tone? Can you shed some light on this, You still haven't updated the web-site! When Is C's BFD coming out. It has to be on a Friday, everything is, but Which one!!!!!

The Game

RSVP...ASAP...BIGFM!!
Thu 15/02/01 at 22:31
Classic Clip, Does Anyone know when SR is going to get this game in???? March 5th or earlier???
Thu 15/02/01 at 19:20
Regular
http://www.conker.com/bfd/home_bullets.html

Thu 15/02/01 at 19:04
Regular
"everyone says it"
where is the matrix clip??
Thu 15/02/01 at 18:54
Regular
the matrix style clip is better though
Thu 15/02/01 at 18:52
Regular
"everyone says it"
its on the link I gave and the movie is sooo funny:

***: Bad Guy +++: Conker

***'U like a little little tag nut'
'a little $**ty little bug'
'if I had my way I would stick
your squirrel head up my'

+++'your'
***'my but*;
+++'your but*'
***'my but*'
+++'your but*'
***'MY BUT*'
+++'urggh'
***'mm m m yyyy yyy yyy BB B U UU UU U TTT TTTT'
+++' u rrr rrg gg ggh hhhh... '

Thu 15/02/01 at 18:34
Regular
i need this game hard after seeing that matrix clip. this is really stupid, seeing as the game is made by british people an all
Thu 15/02/01 at 18:21
Regular
I expect early May, or late April is more likely.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.