GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sky Sports What You On About? (Ronaldinho)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/07/03 at 12:06
Regular
They're now saying Barca are favourites to sign the brazilian magician. Sorry but didn't Laporta himself say that they couldn't afford Ronaldinho and the PSG boss laughed off the idea of taking Riquleme to Paris. Obviously this is more tactics from the scummy french club PSG to bump the price up even further or once again have United's stalling cost us another world class player?
Wed 23/07/03 at 14:31
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
And also, he'd fit into the team well: He can pass, dribble and shoot well, and can also show marks of genius. But he has got an alternative at Man United: He's almost as ugly as Luke Chadwick! ;^D
Wed 23/07/03 at 10:33
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Well, it looks like Joan Laporta may have just-about saved himself from losing his recently-acquired job after breaking all those Beckham promises to the clubs's idiotic fans! :D

And, if you ask me, they've got a player several times better-suited to the club than David Beckham could've ever been.

Brazillians always seem to do well at the Nou Camp, and I believe Ronaldinho will be no exception, here. They may not even be in the UEFA Cup for next season, but between Kluivert and himself, Barcelona could really be moving back-on to better-things, once again.

If he'd have signed for United, he'd have become part of a team with a large number of "Heroes" already in-place (van Nistelrooy, Giggs, Solskjaer, and so-on...). But, at Barcelona, he gets the chance to be the club's own No.1, and fire them back into the big-time of the Champions League, and show Real Madrid that money can't buy you everything.

Seeing how well he and Kluivert link-up could get me interested in La Liga, once again.
Wed 23/07/03 at 08:39
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Yes, but he could now shine, seeing the fact Barcelona have the potential- and with him they could now become stronger.
Mon 21/07/03 at 14:25
Whatever your business practices, it's difficult to justify the £21 million purchase of a player who has consistently failed to perform at club level, and whose international form is, at best, patchy.
Mon 21/07/03 at 14:23
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Now Kenyon is trying to pass the blame onto Ronaldinho saying he took the easy way out and wouldn't be able to handle the pressure of playing for United.

Sorry but that's a load of bull and anyone can see that. He's gone to Barca because of your stupid 1st year business trainee dealings with PSG Kenyon. You took far too long over the whole deal and now thanks to you and the bloody board once again we've missed out on a top class player. But ah well never mind least we'll win the youth cup again this year eh?
Mon 21/07/03 at 13:31
Regular
"I like cheese"
Figo wrote:
> He's already signed the contract, silly me.
>
> Yes, order Keane to go injure him. No gimps from Liverpool :)

*Puts Scotty Dogg in an 8v1 handicap match at Free-Fall*

:D
Sun 20/07/03 at 13:12
Regular
He's already signed the contract, silly me.

Yes, order Keane to go injure him. No gimps from Liverpool :)
Sun 20/07/03 at 12:53
Regular
"I like cheese"
Hmmmm.

Even as a Liverpool fan I'm disappointed, I wanted to see Ronaldinho in the Premiership.

Can't we go and injure him or something so he fails the medical? :D
Sun 20/07/03 at 09:06
Regular
Ronaldinho could still reject the move.
Sat 19/07/03 at 23:55
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Lucio... will you stop copying and pasting from other websites please?

It's annoying.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.