GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Unofficial WWE Forum rules :: Please read before posting..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/07/03 at 16:57
Regular
Please read this before posting in the WWE Forum. They aren’t rules stated by Special Reserve, but the WWE Forumers like to stick by a few rules of our own.

The first rule is the most important.

a) Please…for your own sake (to avoid any arguments on the forums) do NOT post spoilers. If you have to, make the title “WWE is getting better *CONTAINS SPOILERS*”. Of course, that’s an example. Call it what you like but include the *CONTAINS SPOILERS* bit. Obviously, don’t write “Kane loses his mask *SPOILERS*, as that’s totally defeating the object. If you spoil our viewing, don’t complain when you get people winging at you. It’s your own fault.

b) Spam…eurgh, we hate it. It’s tolerable in the World Longest Thread, but not in just any random topic. I’ve said on MSN to various people that the WWE Forum is back to its old, good state. That’s ‘cos the spammers have gotten bored and gone away somewhere. Hopefully never to return, I might add. However, within one hour of me saying that…wham, it started again. To save the hassle of us moaning at you, and the SR staffies having to edit your posts, please, stop it.

c) Constant bickering and popping of really old topics can also be extremely annoying. It’s okay for me to mention the culprit, heh, as they have now been banned. GoatGoat’s first post triggered off an argument between him and Tazz. Tazz is a well-known regular. GoatGoat is a new member. Tazz was in the right. GoatGoat deserved to be banned. Anyway, that’s besides the point. Look, he started bickering and kerpow, he was banned. And me for example. I called Lipe an idiot or whatever, and my stats were virtually wiped from the system. So take my advice as personal experience, don’t do it. And same for popping topics. I think it’s fair to say you’re allowed to, but simply popping a topic that’s over a year old by saying “I fink dis topic shud be poped” doesn’t really justify a reason for wanting to continue the discussion which clearly ended just under a year ago. And the fact that it’s down with the older topic goes to show that we didn’t feel a need to talk in the topic anymore, so we let it drop. We had nothing more to say, or add, so we stopped posting in that particular thread.

Now, I’d like to STRESS that I am speaking for myself only, and when I say “WWE Forumers”, I am merely generalising. I don’t speak for a group of people or for the forum for that matter. If I have made it look like that, you have misunderstood me. I don’t wanna start anything by posting this, I just want things to stop, like for example, the spoilers. I have asked SR to make this a sticky topic, or to even link to it at the top of the forum, just so that it gets noticed. It makes me angry when I can’t say anything to these people who ruin the forum as I personally am on my last warning. And before anyone replies with what I expect they will reply with, I USED to do some of the things mentioned above. It is clear that I despise of the things I have stated. Hopefully I’ll get people to back me up with these rules, and hopefully SR will make this topic sticky. I feel it’s such a bad thing on the whole of Ukchatforums now with people not following SR’s rules that we need some basic ones of our own, where we REQUEST that people follow them. This is what drives regulars and notables away. Again, I stress that I am not pushing the blame on ANYONE (maybe GoatGoat) and I mean erm, no offence to anyone in the post, including the SR staffies. I’m not implying they don’t do their jobs correctly.

Oh, and if you’re new to the WWE Forum or Ukchatforums as a whole…welcome, and enjoy. Follow these guidelines and you’ll be cool. Take these as a warning as to what could happen to you.

DW
Sun 23/11/03 at 21:20
Regular
I asked for it to be stickied...but meh...
Sun 23/11/03 at 20:52
Regular
I think this topic should be made a sticky. Listen up SRW Admins!
Sun 23/11/03 at 20:48
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
OK then. Well... Erm... I guess I'll just have to post more often. :) Nah...
Sun 23/11/03 at 20:46
Regular
Jazza, it's not the newbies. It's the lack of regulars posting...
Sun 23/11/03 at 20:32
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Whats with all the new... erm... newbies around here? There seems to have been loads of spamming NoObs posting over the past few days. Hopefully they'll all get banned tomorrow so this place can get back to normal... :P
Sun 23/11/03 at 14:36
Regular
Ta DW. Your right, I hate coming here too. All these newbs and their rubbish topics, hopefully order will be restored.
Sat 22/11/03 at 23:01
Regular
"Me+Live= Sore Fists"
Sorry about Pistashio Nut, it wasnt me, i slept round a mates house last night and logged on as Pliskin. I then went home and he kept posting stupid topics as pliskin so i told him to change it, but somehow he only changed the name and he posted all that rubbish on The Rock, Kane and Goldberg. Now this is Chad, the real Pliskin. Oh, and DW, im not Executor anymore and im not a wrestler in the forum anymore because it is really hard and the ones i make are rubbish!
Sat 22/11/03 at 20:29
Regular
Chad has been here before, so he knows the rules. Heck, he's part of SRW still. His CAW, Executer, is in OVW, and makes the odd appearance.
Sat 22/11/03 at 20:22
Regular
"Plate of glue"
I think that piashio nut thing has just reliesed you can become a regular.
He/She/It keeps on spamming
Sat 22/11/03 at 20:08
Regular
I hate popping topics...but I feel I have to pop this one.

Okay, I'm popping this to ask you new guys to stop popping topics. Weird, huh? Dunno bout you, but I hate this place now. I used to enjoy SR a lot, one time I only enjoyed it for this forum. Now even this place is starting to suck. C'mon guys, get the WWE Community back together. If the new guys start popping topics, ignore them. If they continue to do it, they will get banned for spamming. Don't reply saying "Oh another newbie" or "I see we've got another topic on the greatest wrestler ever, Hurricane". Just let the topic drop, don't even communicate with them if they spam. Ignore them, they're not here. Then they will leave, and we can carry this place out of the deep hole it is in right now.

Ummkay?

Do I sound bossy? Mu'uh, I don't mean too, but it seems nobody else is bothering to try and sort this crap out. A lot of the regular posters have left or just stopped posting on a regular occasion. And you can't blame that on HCTP...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.