GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tietam Brown"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 13/07/03 at 18:58
Regular
He's a legend in wrestling, and he's on his way to being a legend in book writing. Is there anything this guy hasn't done? Well, yes, he probably hasn't slept with, lets say, erm, Linda McMahon, but that doesn't matter. He's flown off cells, been bloodied from head to toe, lost half an ear and he's written three books. Or maybe four, I forget. Anyway, I have a few questions about the book Tietam Brown. I know Russ has it, but this is also to anyone who's got the book or been into a shop and read parts of it.

a) What's the book about?
b) Is it funny/sad/boring etc?
c) Can I get the US version in England? *The difference being the Yanks got the better cover grrr...*

And is there anything else I should know? Oh, is it worth £10?
Wed 16/07/03 at 07:14
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Kewwwwl...
Mon 14/07/03 at 23:37
Regular
"Hmmm....."
From what ive heard, its like... 'sick'.
Mon 14/07/03 at 21:53
Regular
In other words, don't buy it.
Mon 14/07/03 at 20:48
Regular
Eek...
Mon 14/07/03 at 20:46
Regular
Yo dude.

I've nearly finished my personalised, autographed copy of Tietam Brown, so I'll refrain from writing my proper thoughts till the end.

Let's just say its... different.
Mon 14/07/03 at 12:00
Regular
"Hmmm....."
I didnt help.
Mon 14/07/03 at 06:30
Regular
It's £10 on Amazon.

Thanks for the help, Hercy :c| ;c)
Sun 13/07/03 at 22:13
Regular
"Hmmm....."
> a) What's the book about? - Its got a section on his site or something that tells you... hasnt it? Or.. err.. go to somewhere and find a synopsis.
> b) Is it funny/sad/boring etc? - *shrug*
> c) Can I get the US version in England? *The difference being the
> Yanks got the better cover grrr...* - Probably
> d) And is there anything else I should know? - Yes
> e) Oh, is it worth £10? - Its only £10?! Sure.
Sun 13/07/03 at 18:58
Regular
He's a legend in wrestling, and he's on his way to being a legend in book writing. Is there anything this guy hasn't done? Well, yes, he probably hasn't slept with, lets say, erm, Linda McMahon, but that doesn't matter. He's flown off cells, been bloodied from head to toe, lost half an ear and he's written three books. Or maybe four, I forget. Anyway, I have a few questions about the book Tietam Brown. I know Russ has it, but this is also to anyone who's got the book or been into a shop and read parts of it.

a) What's the book about?
b) Is it funny/sad/boring etc?
c) Can I get the US version in England? *The difference being the Yanks got the better cover grrr...*

And is there anything else I should know? Oh, is it worth £10?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.