GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Big Bother"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/07/03 at 18:47
Regular
The title is intentional to make what I think is a valid point; Big Brother UK is rotting.

What is it, the fourth or fifth Big Brother? The producers are obviously running out of genuine ideas, which is why we've seen such stupid things happen particularly in this series like the Africa swap with Cameron, which allowed him a shimmer of the outside world, bloke Lisa thingy being put in in the 8th week and now they've even allowed an evicted housemate to go back in. What next? Okay, Jon may be a legend, but will it never end?! Now I'm starting to understand how channel 4 makes so much money from the show. They tell idol viewers to ring in to vote their worst housemate out and then they tell them to vote the person they evicted back in? Oh, and calls will cost no more than one billion quid!

My point? The first Big Brother was funny, intense and interesting to watch, now it's become trivial and especially boring in the UK. I'd much rather channel 4 showed Big Brother Africa, Australia or USA than what they are showing now.

*looks at telly*
Oh great, Cameron just picked his nose.
Mon 14/07/03 at 00:48
Regular
bah
Mon 14/07/03 at 00:47
Regular
"8==="
Couldn't download it.
Mon 14/07/03 at 00:43
Regular
"8==="
No. I'll go and have a look.
Mon 14/07/03 at 00:42
Regular
hey hedfix did you get a load of the kickboxing monkey?
Mon 14/07/03 at 00:41
Regular
"8==="
Borat Sagdiyev wrote:
> please let a gunman run amuck in the house

Yup.
Mon 14/07/03 at 00:40
Regular
please let a gunman run amuck in the house
Mon 14/07/03 at 00:22
Regular
its on now, purely because there's nothing else on.

some daft bint is shaving her nostril hair and screaming like a cretin.

i tell you what, someone should let that kickboxing monkey loose in that house.

it might be interesting then
Sun 13/07/03 at 16:16
Regular
You might find some things unfunny, But others will.

It all goes down to the sense of humour you have, I like Jon (in a non sexual way) cause he's funny at times.

Still - I'll ask clare tomorow and see if there's any developments on the Aussie BB scene ;)
Sun 13/07/03 at 16:11
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
gamezfreak wrote:
> Memorandum wrote:
> Will someone please explain to me why they like Big Brother?
>
> It's addictive. It's a pyschological experiment - its good to see how
> their attitude changes to each other, and you get to see some really
> funny stuff.

Wasn't the funniest moment of the last one voted to be some drunken idiot falling over? I'm sorry, but if that's the 'funny stuff' that's on it, it's rather pathetic.

> But hey - In the australian version the girls have apparently stripped
> off and fingered each other - my best friend (who lives over there)
> say's the aussie BB is a lot more interesting.

*Moves to Australia*
Sun 13/07/03 at 16:03
Regular
Memorandum wrote:
> Will someone please explain to me why they like Big Brother?

It's addictive. It's a pyschological experiment - its good to see how their attitude changes to each other, and you get to see some really funny stuff.

But hey - In the australian version the girls have apparently stripped off and fingered each other - my best friend (who lives over there) say's the aussie BB is a lot more interesting.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.