GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Please help me"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/07/03 at 22:25
Regular
Well I used to have a CD RW on my PC at home, but now i go to University i cannot use that one regularly. So for my Laptop i need to get an external CD RW Drive. But i have no idea what i am meant to look for in a CD RW Drive and what i should be paying.

Can i anybody help?

maybe list some websites that offer cheap cd rw
Sat 12/07/03 at 20:18
Regular
"Great Scott's"
thanks for that link, grix did recommend ebuyer but i kept forgeting.
Sat 12/07/03 at 13:44
Regular
"bing bang bong"
Primal wrote:
> Miserableman wrote:
> http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/products/index.html?
> >
> Yep. Don't buy from this site. Much too expensive.

Pld you for not recommending an alternative. I've just had a look round a couple of other sites and Ebuyer is cheapest.

The only thing that's wrong with Ebuyer is that if you need to return the product they can be buggers. If it works, then you're laughing.
Sat 12/07/03 at 12:26
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
eBugger are a helluva lot cheaper than a lot of places...

...for a reason.

Don't buy from them.
Sat 12/07/03 at 02:12
Regular
"Kill all Hippies"
Miserableman wrote:
> http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/products/index.html?
>
Yep. Don't buy from this site. Much too expensive.
Sat 12/07/03 at 01:43
Regular
"One Of A Kind"
Dont Argos Do One?
Sat 12/07/03 at 01:40
Regular
"bing bang bong"
http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/products/index.html? action=c2hvd19wcm9kdWN0X292ZXJ2aWV3&product_uid=49352

Something like that perhaps
Fri 11/07/03 at 22:25
Regular
"Great Scott's"
Well I used to have a CD RW on my PC at home, but now i go to University i cannot use that one regularly. So for my Laptop i need to get an external CD RW Drive. But i have no idea what i am meant to look for in a CD RW Drive and what i should be paying.

Can i anybody help?

maybe list some websites that offer cheap cd rw

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.