GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A 2.2 for Borat"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/07/03 at 23:42
Regular
Got my results, I still have one module to repeat at the end of this year, but my I will then have myself a 2.2 honours degree.

Sure it ain't the beak-smacking 1st class it could have been, but I can solemnly swear that it is one achievement I have truly earned. A lot of blood sweat and tears (mainly tears) went into that, and come next spring I will have three letters after my name, proving to the world that I have got half a brain after all.

*Leans back in chair*

Thank f**k for that :D
Fri 11/07/03 at 20:10
Regular
I taught linford all he knows
Fri 11/07/03 at 19:43
Regular
"Light of the world"
Dr Duck wrote:
> They don't mind if you, say, hit 0?

Great Postive Mental Attitude going on here

Did no one listen to linford??
Fri 11/07/03 at 19:42
Regular
no i have to pass it, but i can get a grade of no higher than 40% for that module, regardless of how well i did
Fri 11/07/03 at 19:41
Regular
They don't mind if you, say, hit 0?
You still graduate?
Fri 11/07/03 at 19:37
Regular
Dr Duck wrote:
> Do you have a minimum target for the last module, or will they just
> accept whatever grade you get? (Sounds like it wouldn't affect the
> class whatever happens.)

it'll be a maximum of 40 percent, but it won't affect the outcome anyway
Fri 11/07/03 at 19:08
Regular
Heh. Well done dude.
Feels good, yes?

Do you have a minimum target for the last module, or will they just accept whatever grade you get? (Sounds like it wouldn't affect the class whatever happens.)
Fri 11/07/03 at 15:52
Regular
"Light of the world"
well done genius!

O and 'Dr. Ros....' Sounds cool!
Fri 11/07/03 at 14:51
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Hooray, good for you! \m/ (everyone that said about finishing their degrees and getting one - and hooray for everyone else too!)

I'll finish mine in 2 years, resits permitting. Then I'll be "Monkey_man BSc (Hons)". Can't wait! I'll get a pipe and wear a lab coat up the town.
Fri 11/07/03 at 14:10
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
In three years I'll be Dr. Ros

hopefully

:D
Fri 11/07/03 at 14:09
"Darth Vader 3442321"
I've got a desmond too. (Heh almost a play on words). No one talks done to me cause I is clevur, but I was making the point that although obtaining a degree is worthwile, those letters after you name rarely impress. Being able to make other people call you Dr however, is cool.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.