GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SRW ECLIPSE: 9/7/03 - 16/7/03"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 09/07/03 at 20:52
Regular
SRW ECLIPSE

www.freewebs.com/srw

Welcome to SRW Eclipse, a week away from our monthly PPV - SRW FreeFall!! This week folks were looking to see some feuds boil to the max with us edging extremely close towards FreeFall, Grandprix takes on Hawk who he is set to meet for the CAW World title at the PPV, in a Tag team match with partners of their choice. Which headlines this week's card.

SRW ROSTER -

ANT -
Reaver (CAW) (Heel)
Triple H (Heel)
Grandmaster Sexay (Face)
Scotty 2 Hotty (Face)

STARLIGHT -
RawIsAndy (CAW) (Heel)
The Rock (Face)
Kane (Face)
Jeff Hardy (Face)

GRANDPRIX -
Grandprix (CAW) (Face)
Chris Benoit (Face)
Kurt Angle (Heel)
Crash (Face)
Christian (Heel)

LL COOL TT -
LL Cool TT (CAW) (Heel)
Sabu (Heel)
Steve Corino (Face)
Nunzio (Heel)

FIGO -
Scotty Dogg (CAW) (Face)
Chris Jericho (Heel)
Batista (Heel)
Billy Kidman (Face)

THE CONG MAN -
The Cong Man (CAW) (Face)
Eddie Guerrero (Heel)
Shaun Morley (Heel)
Rey Mysterio (Face)

AFROJOE -
Hawk (CAW) (Heel)
Rob Van Dam (Heel)
Goldust (Face)
John Cena (Heel)

JERICHO17 -
Stone Edge (CAW) (Heel)
Stone Cold Steve Austin (Face)
Rosey (Heel)
Funaki (Face)

MIKEALL -
The Psychiatrist (CAW) (Face)
Scott Steiner (Face)
Lance Storm (Heel)
Chavo Guerrero (Heel)

RM18 -
The Jackal (CAW) (Tweener)
Booker T (Face)
Edge (Face)
The Hurricane (Face)

RANDOM HERO -
Jetster (CAW) (Heel)
The Undertaker (Face)
Rhyno (Face)
X-Pac (Heel)

DW -
Anarchy (CAW) (Face) – Manager: Josh Matthews
Brock Lesnar (Face)
Josh Matthews (Face)
Matt Hardy (Heel)

KIRIYAMA –
Firefly (CAW) (Face)
Scott Hall (Heel)
Dean Malenko (Heel)

ICE BLASTER -
Ice Blaster (CAW) (Heel)
Mankind (Face)
Hardcore Holly (Face)
K-Kwik (Face)

ALLARDINI-
The Rat (CAW) (Heel)
Essa Rios (Face)

KR -
KR (CAW) (Face)
Big Show (Heel)
Ken Shamrock (Face)

MOULDY CHEESE -
Mouldy Cheese (CAW) (Heel)
Mike Awesome (Heel)

TAZZ -
The Crusher (CAW) (Heel)
Tazz (Face)

ASHER D -
Admiral Ape (CAW) (Face)
Hulk Hogan (Face)
Billy Gunn (Heel)

HERCULES –
Havoc (CAW) (Heel)
Shelton Benjamin (Heel)
Bubba Dudley (Face)
D-Von Dudley (Face)

LIPE –
Krusher (Heel)
Kevin Nash (Heel)
Sean O’Haire (Heel)
Ultimo Dragon (Face)

SRW TAG TEAMS -
Too Cool (Ant and Starlight) [Face]
Dudley Boyz (Random Here and AfroJoe) [Face]
Hardy Boys (Lipe and Grandprix) [Face]
Billy and Chuck (RM18 and The Cong Man) [Heel]
Rosey and Jamal (Jericho15 and Bazzman) [Heel]
Rey Mysterio and Edge (LL Cool TT and DW) [Face]
Team Angle (DW and Hercules) [Heel]
Los Guerrero’s (Cong Man and MikeAll) [Heel]
Batista and Billy Gunn (Figo and Asher D) [Heel]
Parental Advisory (Anarchy and Josh (DW) [Face]

CAW TAG TEAMS -
Da Animalz of Doom (The Cong Man and Scotty Dogg (Figo)) [Face]
Kid Rock and Longy [Face]
The System Fighters (Grandprix and The Psychiatrist) [Face]
The Elements (Reaver (Ant) and Jetster) [Heel]
Dead or Alive (DoA) (Anarchy (DW and Stone Edge) [Heel] [Inactive]

SRW FACTIONS -
bWo – RVD (AfroJoe), Chris Jericho (Figo), Steve Corino (LL Cool TT), Stevie Richards and LL Cool TT
nWo- Kevin Nash (allardini), HBK Shawn Michaels (), Big Show (KR), Booker T (RM18) and X-Pac (Jetster) [Face]
The Latino World Order- Chavo Guerrero (MikeAll), Eddie Guerrero (Cong Man) and Essa Rios (allardini) [Heel]
Team Angle - Kurt Angle (Grandprix), Shelton Benjamin (DW) and Charlie Haas (DW) [Heel]
The Hardcore Revolution – Batista (Figo), Billy Gunn (Asher D) and John Cena (AfroJoe) [Heel]
Parental Advisory – Anarchy (DW), Josh Matthews (DW) and Hurricane (RM18) [Face]

CAW FACTIONS -
The Elements - Reaver (Ant), Jetster and Mouldy Cheese [Heel]
Da Animalz Of Doom - The Cong Man, Hawk (AfroJoe) and Scotty The Doggy (Figo) [Face]
Dead or Alive (DoA) – Stone Edge (Jericho15) The Rat (allardini) and Crusher (Tazz) [Heel]

SRW REFEREES -
Earl Hebner (Mr Snuggly)
Mike Chioda (Loki)
Teddy Long (Tony)
Jack Doan (Darkus)
Mike Sparks (Brad)
Nick Patrick (BEARDS)
Jacqueline (Larrykins)

SRW NO.1 CONTENDERS -
SRW Title:
Euro-Continental Title: Triple H (Ant)
Hardcore Title: The Jackal (RM18)
Cruiserweight Title: The Hurricane (RM18)
Tag Team Titles:
CAW World Title: Grandprix

CURRENT SRW CHAMPIONS -
SRW Champion: Rob Van Dam (AfroJoe)
Euro-Continental Champion: Brock Lesnar (DW)
Hardcore Champion: Batista (Figo)
Cruiserweight Champion: Stone Edge (Jericho15)
Tag Team Champions: The System Fighters (Grandprix and The Psychiatrist (MikeAll)).
CAW World Champion : Hawk (AfroJoe)

THIS WEEK’S CARD –

Three way tag team match for No.1 Contendership:
Team Angle (DW & Hercules!) vs The Hardyz (Grandprix & Lipe) vs Los Guerrero's (Cong Man & MikeAll)
Written by AfroJoe

Official SRW Promo:
Brock Lesnar (DW) calls out HHH (Ant) after the sledgehammer attack three Eclipse's ago to talk about the attack and his match at FreeFall
Written by DW

Tag Team Grudge Match:
DoA (Stone Edge (Jericho17) and Crusher (Tazz)) vs Parental Advisory (The Hurricane (RM18) and Josh Matthews (DW))
Written by The Cong Man (If you can mate) or Volunteer

Tag Team Grudge match:
Anarchy (DW) & Partner of choice vs The Elements (Ant & Jetster)
Written by Figo

Triple Threat Match:
Rob Van Dam (AfroJoe) vs Chris Benoit (Grandprix) vs Booker T (RM18)
Written by Jae17

Hardcore non-title match
Batista (Figo) Vs The Jackal (RM18)
Written by Grandprix

Tag Team match:
Grandprix & Partner of choice Vs Hawk (AfroJoe) & Partner of choice.
Written by Ant

An action packed week here in SRW. We kick off the week with the Tag Team No.1 Contendership match, between the Los Guerrero's, The Hardyz and Team Angle. The Hardyz must be favourites going into this one having won the titles before, what who will come out on top? One things for sure, your see some high-flying action in this one!

Having been attacked by No.1 contender Triple H three Eclipses's ago, Brock Lesnar questions his attacker as to his reasons for the attack. He'll also be speaking about his upcoming Euro-Continental title matchup between he and Triple H at FreeFall.

With The Hurricane set to face Cruiserweight champion - Stone Edge at FreeFall, DoA and Parental advisory face each other in a Tag Team matchup. What will happen when The Hurricane meets Stone Edge? We'll find out.

After being cheated out of the spot to face Hawk at FreeFall for the CAW Heavyweight, Anarchy and a partner of his choice take on The Elements - Reaver & Jetster, in a heated tag team matchup. Anarchy's out for revenge, but will he and his partner be able to overcome the 'Best tag team in the division'?

Last week, the bWo viciously attacked Chris Benoit during his match against SRW Heavyweight champion Rob Van Dam, only for Booker T to come and save him! But why? Will Benoit & Booker T team up? Or will Benoit be too wrapped up in his war against the bWo?

Mick Foley, The Jackal's manager was last week left bloodied and battered at the hands of Hardcore champ - Batista, who is set to meet The Jackal at FreeFall to settle the score for his title. For weeks the two have been going at each other and now the two face each other in a Non-Title Hardcore match - a preview of what might happen at FreeFall.

And now we come to the Main Event. Grandprix, after working his way through Fatal Four Ways and No.1 Contendership matches has earned the right to face the CAW Heavyweight Champion of the World - Hawk at FreeFall. But now the two faces each other in a tag team match with partners of their choice. Who will the two choose as partners? Hawk hasn't got many friends around here after his fame has turned him into something totally different. We don't know who they are going to choose, but one thing is for certain - Sparks are sure to fly when Grandprix and Hawk hit the ring and battle it out. Find out, here, only on SRW Eclipse!!
Mon 21/07/03 at 18:14
Regular
Its starting Wednesday.

I'll post a preview now.
Sun 20/07/03 at 22:12
Regular
I think it's this week.
Sun 20/07/03 at 22:03
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
So...Erm... Whens Freefall planned to start? :)
Sun 20/07/03 at 13:07
Regular
Russ is writing the match I think, in case your wondering why the match I was originally writing, isn't up.
Fri 18/07/03 at 17:05
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Hehe, you must be a mind reader because I'm working on it now. It probably won't be up until later tonight but still. :)
Fri 18/07/03 at 16:56
Regular
"I like cheese"
If Scott's still writing his match then I guess we just have his and Grandprix's to go, and then it's onto Free-Fall.

Big up. :D
Mon 14/07/03 at 18:42
Regular
You can write my match if you want RM18, which has now been change to Too Cool Vs The Elements, which you may or may not already know.

If you don't then check DW's promo, thats if you want to write the match of course.
Mon 14/07/03 at 16:34
Regular
Scrap that actually, I have an idea for my CAW at Free-Fall.

I'll post the promo in a bit.
Sun 13/07/03 at 14:52
Regular
Thats if you want to, of course :)
Sun 13/07/03 at 14:41
Regular
RM18 wrote:
> Don't I get a match?
>
> *sulks*
>
> I'm still here you know, just reading at insanely early hours of the
> morning. Big Brother is watching you...

Did I miss you out? Oh yeah, I think I put you down for a match, however your in most of them, so I kinda...left you out...

*runs*

However, My CAW has been out of the picture lately, you can write a promo about my CAW - Scotty Dogg, about me being a grumpy and left on the sidelines for Free-Fall :).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.