GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cheap 'n' Nasty"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/07/03 at 15:28
Regular
How can people eat things that are so cheap 'n' nasty, I saw a women buy a tin of beans for 7p the other day, and those lemonade and coke 2 litre bottles for 5p uuugghhhh.
Tue 08/07/03 at 15:28
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
How can people eat things that are so cheap 'n' nasty, I saw a women buy a tin of beans for 7p the other day, and those lemonade and coke 2 litre bottles for 5p uuugghhhh.
Tue 08/07/03 at 15:30
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I think you have wandered in here from Chat, easy mistake to make

*points to Chat forum*

Go on, shoo
Tue 08/07/03 at 15:32
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
If you weren't here it might turn into a half decent discussion. Go on, the creep/weirdo room is that way. Shoo.
Tue 08/07/03 at 15:34
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Skorp1on wrote:
> How can people eat things that are so cheap 'n' nasty, I saw a women
> buy a tin of beans for 7p the other day, and those lemonade and coke 2
> litre bottles for 5p uuugghhhh.

Nowt wrong with that, sonny boy. In fact, a few years ago there was an investigation into the price of beans and it was found that certain brand that differed in price were being made at the same factory - the only difference being the packaging used.
Tue 08/07/03 at 15:35
Regular
"A man with a stick"
You of course took into account Skorp1on that the people you saw buy these 'Cheap and Nasty' items, probably couldn't afford the more luxurious, and expansive products you might buy?
Tue 08/07/03 at 15:36
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
Interes**ting....

See Goatboy... phhh

Anyway, what about the cheap and nas**ty coke, same packaging, tas**tes like sh*t, 'You can jus**t tas**te the chemicals....'
Tue 08/07/03 at 15:38
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
Of course, but I don't go out and buy a £3 pack of beans, mine cost about 25p but no one should have to eat really low quality food, if it wasn't for the cities and bussiness' in the first place, people could hunt for their own food, for free, they might go hungry but the might catch food for a month, that's how it should be...
Tue 08/07/03 at 15:41
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Skorp1on wrote:
> no one should have to eat really low quality food,

How do you know that it is low quality food. I get the impression that you haven't tried any so what do you base your judgement on?
Tue 08/07/03 at 15:41
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Skorp1on wrote:
> Anyway, what about the cheap and nas**ty coke, same packaging, tas**tes
> like sh*t, 'You can jus**t tas**te the chemicals....'

The lemonade usually isnt too bad, but the coke should be remarketed as engine degreaser.
Tue 08/07/03 at 15:42
Regular
"Well hit on me..."
Nowt wrong with 7p beans.

Or any value stuff (with exception of meat, and any cleaning products, which are crap)

I'm an apprentice (still) and I would rather be without decent food than beer.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.