GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Web-Rage"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/10/06 at 18:52
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
"An internet user has been found guilty of what police said was Britain's first "web-rage" attack.

"Paul Gibbons, 47, tracked down John Jones using details obtained online after the pair exchanged insults in an internet chatroom, a court heard."

Full story

I just want to say I like you all. :-P
Mon 23/10/06 at 19:03
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Hmmm, I'm not tracking people down to kill them - so don't worry, but I'd like to meet most people on here! But I wouldn't track you down - I'd just ask you if I would happen to be going to a particular area.

I'm not worried about somebody to find me and kill me - as long as you guys do it and not that creepy doll that's sat on the shelf behind me right now.
Mon 23/10/06 at 18:53
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Oh yeah, I barely remember that now.
Someone said they hacked SR, and could see everyone's details. Goatboy got thick, and said something like "If you go near my family I'll kill you, I swear I'll kill you".
Good times, goooood times.;D
Mon 23/10/06 at 17:09
Regular
Heh, I remember I wound Goatboy up one day, he threatened to go round to my parents house and beat me to death or something similar, though I wasn't living there at the time and I asked him if beating up my elderly dad was his style.

I seem to remember he threatened to find out where a few people lived ... especially when someone conned him into believing they'd accessed his account details on SR ...

Heh, happy days ...
Sat 21/10/06 at 16:10
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I've found quite a few nasty people in Poker chat rooms but fortunately on Pacificpoker.com you can disable the chat or just have the dealers chat displayed.
Tue 17/10/06 at 22:56
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Heh they should have been in the Xbox live Texas Hold 'em room i was in last night then :-D
Tue 17/10/06 at 20:23
Regular
"Mooching around"
I've wondered where Machie's "Holiday" really was...
Tue 17/10/06 at 20:04
Regular
"You've upset me"
:S
Tue 17/10/06 at 18:52
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
"An internet user has been found guilty of what police said was Britain's first "web-rage" attack.

"Paul Gibbons, 47, tracked down John Jones using details obtained online after the pair exchanged insults in an internet chatroom, a court heard."

Full story

I just want to say I like you all. :-P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.