GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"HARDCORE GAMES VS CUDDILY GAMES!!!!!!!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 11/02/01 at 17:39
Regular
Oh yes, I know this topic has been having gamers wanting to say a few things about this since new games come out everyday whether its totally fun violence or cute action packed fun?

OK, hardcore games. The games that have been practically storming the gaming nation defying every law of the real world, but keeping realism as you practically reign a apocalypse on a game or quietly use stealth to leave a quiet kill unoticed. Hardcore games have been getting the best of compliments these days. I mean with titles currently like WWF No Mercy, World Is Not Enough, Etc. hardcore games have fulfilled every players satisfaction and quality with everything it has to offer. Harcore games even have had games in the past which are still great, a perfect example is nothing more than mortal kombat which has went a long way from the the sega console. Harcore games have been doing just excellent. Bringing all your favorite devices, show, and characters onto a game where you can really do something to fit your gaming hunger it just makes you feel good, but will the non-violent kiddy games sweet talk their way into first these days?

Kiddy games the ones that are action packed having fun in strange situations with no guns or actual fighting. These games have also stepped in the spotlight for gaming today holding a reputation of its own due to kids today and some adults liking this. Kiddy games takes cute little dreams out the box to your screen for some happy action. The games usually have cute little sounds and little finger snapping songs which for little kids gets their world goin into a game of play time. These young gamers love these games for reason of their own, but it seems these reason are rising up against the hardcore games of older gamers.
Which type of game will win!? Who will take the belt of the future of games?
Sun 11/02/01 at 17:39
Oh yes, I know this topic has been having gamers wanting to say a few things about this since new games come out everyday whether its totally fun violence or cute action packed fun?

OK, hardcore games. The games that have been practically storming the gaming nation defying every law of the real world, but keeping realism as you practically reign a apocalypse on a game or quietly use stealth to leave a quiet kill unoticed. Hardcore games have been getting the best of compliments these days. I mean with titles currently like WWF No Mercy, World Is Not Enough, Etc. hardcore games have fulfilled every players satisfaction and quality with everything it has to offer. Harcore games even have had games in the past which are still great, a perfect example is nothing more than mortal kombat which has went a long way from the the sega console. Harcore games have been doing just excellent. Bringing all your favorite devices, show, and characters onto a game where you can really do something to fit your gaming hunger it just makes you feel good, but will the non-violent kiddy games sweet talk their way into first these days?

Kiddy games the ones that are action packed having fun in strange situations with no guns or actual fighting. These games have also stepped in the spotlight for gaming today holding a reputation of its own due to kids today and some adults liking this. Kiddy games takes cute little dreams out the box to your screen for some happy action. The games usually have cute little sounds and little finger snapping songs which for little kids gets their world goin into a game of play time. These young gamers love these games for reason of their own, but it seems these reason are rising up against the hardcore games of older gamers.
Which type of game will win!? Who will take the belt of the future of games?
Sun 11/02/01 at 17:45
Hordcore games have got to be the games of the future. I mean who wants to play some kiddies game which is for (of course) kids and nancys. My girl likes better games than that and she like cr*p games.
Sun 11/02/01 at 17:45
Regular
"You've upset me"
will you stop making so many topics.

If you carry on doing this everyone is going to think that they are blatent gameaday attempts and also that you have pasted them from somewhere. SO STOP IT
Sun 11/02/01 at 18:09
Regular
Why do you call it hardcore?
Sun 11/02/01 at 18:17
Regular
DOA2 is the closest to hardcore, but not really that close at all.
Sun 11/02/01 at 18:25
whats wrong posting?
I'm just given you all something to think about!
No, i haven't blanted them, my posts come from my own head.
I'm just giving you all a discussion topic.
Isn't that what posting for?
Sun 11/02/01 at 18:31
Regular
Where are the other 2887 aliens? Are there more after you? Do they all have the same knowledge of earth? However, most worryingly, are they all like you?
Sun 11/02/01 at 19:08
Regular
what aliens! here on earth?! what the......
Sun 11/02/01 at 19:12
Does alien02888 look like one off those ugly mother f***ers off Independance day.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.