GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How To Be A Complete Jerk"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 10/02/01 at 23:54
Regular
This would be a game where you would be a charactor which you create and you have to go around London and anoy as many people as possable. It will say how many people you have annoyed on the jerk meter. When you've anoyed so many people or hit a copper or something along those lines you'll have to escape the police which can be done by hiding in someones home or garage. If you get court you are put in a cell and questioned if the cops don't have any evidence against you, you go away free but if the cops have evidence against you, you will go to court and if you are found guilty jail where you have to try and stay out of trouble otherwise you may never come out (well not in one piece anyway). In jail you can make plans to get out. Once out of jail your mission is to go and leather the people who gave evidence against you and makesure they don't do it again.
Sat 10/02/01 at 23:54
This would be a game where you would be a charactor which you create and you have to go around London and anoy as many people as possable. It will say how many people you have annoyed on the jerk meter. When you've anoyed so many people or hit a copper or something along those lines you'll have to escape the police which can be done by hiding in someones home or garage. If you get court you are put in a cell and questioned if the cops don't have any evidence against you, you go away free but if the cops have evidence against you, you will go to court and if you are found guilty jail where you have to try and stay out of trouble otherwise you may never come out (well not in one piece anyway). In jail you can make plans to get out. Once out of jail your mission is to go and leather the people who gave evidence against you and makesure they don't do it again.
Sun 11/02/01 at 07:59
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
You'd be really good at the first part of this game, or at doing the topic title.
Sun 11/02/01 at 10:16
"possibly impossible"
So this is not anything like the How to be a complete Bstd game that came out on the 8-bit Speccy and C64 then? Anyone else remember the famous book and TV series for this, starring Rik Mayal?
Sun 11/02/01 at 14:00
Regular
"You've upset me"
Mouldy Cheese wrote:
> You'd be really good at the first part of this game, or at doing the
> topic title.

i agree m8

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.