GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Memories - The ones you'll never forget"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 24/06/03 at 19:20
Regular
Has anyone got any memories from when you you were a little kid, that you'll never going to forget about?

I always remember when I was 6 or 7. I was in the back garden with a few of my mates. There was a gulley-way on the right, with some bushes and a fairly hugh tree. The fencing was as low as my hip. I can always remember talking to my mates, who had the backs turned against the gulley (Ali) and I was facing them and the gulley.

I looked into the gulley seeing a man with a grey beard and long greyish/blackish hair and didn't have a clue who he was and how he got there. He was looking at me. By the time I got my mates attention and pointed, the man had dissapeared. I don't have a clue where he went as he wasn't hiding in the bushes and there was no way he could have walked past us.

My mates never believed me, and it has always got to me from that day, wondering who he was and where he went.

I have also seen a ghost but that has never bothered me as much as the man.
Tue 24/06/03 at 19:20
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Has anyone got any memories from when you you were a little kid, that you'll never going to forget about?

I always remember when I was 6 or 7. I was in the back garden with a few of my mates. There was a gulley-way on the right, with some bushes and a fairly hugh tree. The fencing was as low as my hip. I can always remember talking to my mates, who had the backs turned against the gulley (Ali) and I was facing them and the gulley.

I looked into the gulley seeing a man with a grey beard and long greyish/blackish hair and didn't have a clue who he was and how he got there. He was looking at me. By the time I got my mates attention and pointed, the man had dissapeared. I don't have a clue where he went as he wasn't hiding in the bushes and there was no way he could have walked past us.

My mates never believed me, and it has always got to me from that day, wondering who he was and where he went.

I have also seen a ghost but that has never bothered me as much as the man.
Tue 24/06/03 at 19:22
Regular
have never seen a ghost. i find it hard to believe in them now I am older. If I see something myself, that will change my mind, but for now I am skeptical.
Tue 24/06/03 at 19:27
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Couldn't the bearded feller have been a ghost? Seems plausable!

I have seen ghosts before, they havent scared me. I will post some of my experiences here if you want to read them?

I can remember the first time I cut my head open when I was about 6, the first of my impressible list of injuries. I remember the night before my first day of school, I was worried that I wouldn't be as good at football as the other kids.

It's odd how we remember a lot of negative things.

I remember my first 'propper' kiss, I think everyone does though.
Tue 24/06/03 at 19:28
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Kyz you have LOOOOOADS of ghosts.
djerrud has LOOOOOADS of memories.
Far too many to remember...
Tue 24/06/03 at 19:31
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
gerrid smoked LOOOOOADSS of crack
Tue 24/06/03 at 19:34
Regular
"bit of a brain"
djerrud uses too many OOOOOOOOOOOs
Tue 24/06/03 at 19:38
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Kyz22 wrote:

> I have seen ghosts before, they havent scared me. I will post some of
> my experiences here if you want to read them?

I've only ever seen one ghost (unless the person with the beard was a ghost). I was 15 at the time and never actually believed there were any ghosts. Me and a few mates were playing tracker in the dark in a school playground. There were a load of trees and bushes. We decided to call it a day, and I went off to get my bike. I heard the russling of the leaves and thought nothing of it, until I turned around to see a white ghostly figure.

The ghost was not glowing, like most people say they do. It was all white with no facial features. I was never scared, but I can always remember that I couldn't shout my mates and couldn't move. By the time I told my mates the ghost had gone. They didn't believe me and went searching for it and never saw it.

I had the mick taken out of me for months.

I'd love to hear some of your stories Kyz =D
Tue 24/06/03 at 19:41
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
gerrid wrote:
> djerrud uses too many OOOOOOOOOOOs

That's a lie and y0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o000u know it.
Tue 24/06/03 at 19:41
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Do you have msn or an email address I can send them to?

I don't want to post them all here because I will get 'told off' by some people because I have an inkling I may have posted them in here once a long time ago.
Tue 24/06/03 at 19:44
Regular
"Baros!!!"
[email protected]

Been having trouble for a month now getting on. There's nothing wrong with posting them again, as it's not like your making a new topic or something.

Tis up to you anyways.

=D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.