GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Kamikaze Jap..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/06/03 at 00:20
Regular
It's quite obvious from the word go what this topic is going to be about.
But I'll put it nice and simple for you.

Shut the hell up and go away you moronic retarded, pre-pubescent cretinous foo'.

You're posting nothing but utter cr*p on these forums, and the replies you are making to serious thought provoking topics really are just pathetic.

We don't care about your little hatred for this other SR poster Skorp1on person, we really don't.
But just go away.
Sat 21/06/03 at 00:20
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
It's quite obvious from the word go what this topic is going to be about.
But I'll put it nice and simple for you.

Shut the hell up and go away you moronic retarded, pre-pubescent cretinous foo'.

You're posting nothing but utter cr*p on these forums, and the replies you are making to serious thought provoking topics really are just pathetic.

We don't care about your little hatred for this other SR poster Skorp1on person, we really don't.
But just go away.
Sat 21/06/03 at 00:52
Regular
"I'm Great."
Just been looking through his replys and from what I've seen he could do with a swift kick to the balls. Some of his comments are kinda offensive and others just terribly thought out. The "fat" kid and the shower was just plain mean.
Sat 21/06/03 at 00:57
Regular
Fuelling his fire.

Just Ignore.
Sat 21/06/03 at 01:03
Regular
He just wants to be loved.

Less shouting, more hugging. Aww.

*hugs Kamikaze Jap, hugs everyone*

Now, don't you all feel better?
Sat 21/06/03 at 01:13
Regular
"Great Scott's"
no, grix thraves u smell faintly of chicken poo dont hug me ever again
Sat 21/06/03 at 01:15
Regular
Faintly?

Damn, no wonder the women aren't interested.

*plasters some under his armpits*

Them womens, they loves the chicken poo. It makes them all tingly down there.
Sat 21/06/03 at 01:15
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Bobs_Monkhouse wrote:
> no, grix thraves u smell faintly of chicken poo dont hug me ever again

You're drunk arent you?? ur post in life sounds ... like the work of a merry man or indeed woman
Sat 21/06/03 at 01:19
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
tigamilla wrote:
> Bobs_Monkhouse wrote:
> no, grix thraves u smell faintly of chicken poo dont hug me ever
> again
>
> You're drunk arent you?? ur post in life sounds ... like the work of a
> merry man or indeed woman

Sorry if that sounds offensive.. please see post in question for further details.. <--damn i sound like the small print at the bottom of a nasty contract
Sat 21/06/03 at 01:20
Regular
"Great Scott's"
tigamilla wrote:
> Bobs_Monkhouse wrote:
> no, grix thraves u smell faintly of chicken poo dont hug me ever
> again
>
> You're drunk arent you?? ur post in life sounds ... like the work of a
> merry man or indeed woman

Honestly i have not touched a drop today, went to an art exibition though that was like seeing things though beer googles, some of the rubbish there, they call themselves art students. Ok most of it great, but it lacked that CJ skill. My mates work was very good, he had put a heck of a lot of effort and deserved his award. Well that was enough going on about arty farty types.
Sat 21/06/03 at 01:55
Regular
I still prefered the Fire Exit.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.