GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Officially the best college trip in the world ever."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 20/06/03 at 23:31
Regular
Hopefully next year my philosophy teacher is organising a trip to central Asia...a place called something like Salamacam or Salamander. Working our way up from Uzbekistan, eating local food (ie horse, he said) and basically getting the biggest culture shock ever.

Only bad thing is we have to fund it, and it'll cost a lot. So we need sponsorship. So I'll probably be getting a pink mullet, my legs shaved, covered in make up, or doing some other bloody stupid stunt in the name of a trip.

Oh, and a girl who sits opposite me said she would get a mullet if I went through with it. Full on, shoulder length at the back, shaved at the sides. Result!
Mon 23/06/03 at 20:21
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Spot the closet mullet lover.
Sun 22/06/03 at 23:27
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Freak.
Sun 22/06/03 at 23:27
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Mullet
Mullet
Mullet
Mullet!!!

Mullets rule the world!
Sun 22/06/03 at 22:26
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
No doubt there'll be pictures taken, but I don't know about displaying them online.

And that's IF I even get it done.
Sat 21/06/03 at 15:55
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
DO IT!!! And get a multi-coloured afro or mullet for the girl as well.
Please send photos. *Reaches for dads wallet*
Sat 21/06/03 at 03:06
"I love yo... lamp."
Obviously when or if it gets done.
Sat 21/06/03 at 03:06
"I love yo... lamp."
*reaches for wallet*

Just to see you with a mullet. And her! Photos please!
Fri 20/06/03 at 23:53
Regular
"Mwahawahahahaha"
what does that have to do with anything?
Fri 20/06/03 at 23:48
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Here's a few common words and phrases that I suggest you look up to expand your vocabulary:

Sentence
Punctuation
Grammar
Capital letter
Sense
Coherence
Point
Spam
Fri 20/06/03 at 23:44
Regular
"Mwahawahahahaha"
you dont want to go on that trip... you do all that hard work and when you get there its a crap hole (i mean it they crap in a hole) and the food is american toxic waste that they found and are now getting geneticly modified on it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.