GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Book of shadows"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 19/06/03 at 22:22
Regular
Just started watching this, expecting a reasonable horror film (3 stars in the TVtimes is a respectable score).

All seemed well, if a little insane, up until the Marilyn Manson soundtrack about 3 minutes after the film began. Enduring the torture I then continue to watch until I see some Mailyn manson wannabe lying on a gravestone.

And so I turn the TV off in disgust and watch Scream instead.

I guess the moral of this story is, 'Never watch horror sequels, unless they're directed by Wes Craven, in which case don't even watch the original".

Oh, the irony.
Thu 19/06/03 at 22:22
Regular
"Party Hard"
Just started watching this, expecting a reasonable horror film (3 stars in the TVtimes is a respectable score).

All seemed well, if a little insane, up until the Marilyn Manson soundtrack about 3 minutes after the film began. Enduring the torture I then continue to watch until I see some Mailyn manson wannabe lying on a gravestone.

And so I turn the TV off in disgust and watch Scream instead.

I guess the moral of this story is, 'Never watch horror sequels, unless they're directed by Wes Craven, in which case don't even watch the original".

Oh, the irony.
Thu 19/06/03 at 22:35
Regular
"AKA 2PacForever306"
I brother saw the 1st film and said it was complete s****, so I not bothered seeing the the next film.
Fri 20/06/03 at 00:42
Regular
"None Stored"
that girl with the wavey hair was pretty buff
Fri 20/06/03 at 01:35
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
If you had watched it all the way through you would have saw that it wasnt so bad.

Im still a bit confused as to what actually happened though.
Fri 20/06/03 at 09:24
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
cookie monster wrote:
> If you had watched it all the way through you would have saw that it
> wasnt so bad.
>
> Im still a bit confused as to what actually happened though.

It is good, I can explain it all to you if you like...
Fri 20/06/03 at 12:12
Regular
"Kiss my face!"
§pånkër wrote:
> that girl with the wavey hair was pretty buff

Here name is Erica Leerhsen and she is 26 years old. There is a fan site about her here: http://membres.lycos.fr/erical/index.html
Fri 20/06/03 at 12:29
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
It was crap. I'm ashamed to say I bought this on DVD when it came out. However, there is an absolutely brilliant mock documentary on the disc which was about 10 million times better than the film. Really good.
Fri 20/06/03 at 12:39
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Nothing ever made sense, especially that crap about the owl crashing through the window.

Apparently the power of ERSEVER was on the DVD, did that actually clear anything up Snuggly or was it just something else to confuse us.
Fri 20/06/03 at 15:30
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
I actually thought it was pretty good, far better than the first one and I'll be getting the DVD soon :D
Fri 20/06/03 at 16:30
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
No, it's just rubbish, it makes no sense whatsoever. If you didn't already work it out, ERSREVER is REVERSE backwards and pretty much means nothing. At least, it doesn't explain why the film sucks.

And if you think that it's better than the first film, you're seriously misguided young padawan. The DVD might almost be worth buying if you can get it on the cheap for the excellent documentary.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.