GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Drugs Again"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 12/06/03 at 00:24
Regular
I was reading the newspaper today and came accross a story of a girl who died from taking two times the lethal amount of ecstasy. My point is that this is further evidence to those of you who approve of drugs that they aren't as harmless as they are made out to be by some people. I just further shows that they do so much harm than "good". This is just further proof that drugs shudn't be legalised, a young girl has died from taking too much of a drug showing that there clearly isn't enough flow of information out there in order to make drugs ever safe, and you can say if they're legalised flow of information will improve, but that's not gonna prevent ppl from taking overdoses is it. Those of you who say that they are so safe and that are wrong cos you probably don't even know how much is lethal. Plus whilst your under the influence of drugs you mite be unable to think when enough's enough. People can glamourise drugs all they want but it doesn't hide the simple fact and the truth that they are deadly, and that even because ecstasy is soo commonly used doesn't mean it's less harmful.

Sorry for the sloppy writing i just had to get it off my cheast.
Thu 12/06/03 at 15:12
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Weed is fine, everything else can burn in hell.
Thu 12/06/03 at 14:21
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
btw, goatboy, www.wellcoolstuff.co.uk (or .com, one of the two)
Thu 12/06/03 at 14:19
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
I knew a guy that died from drinking - it wasnt pleasant at all.
Thu 12/06/03 at 13:20
Regular
"we escape....."
well in a way it is because alcohol is still a drug, and it's been an ongoing argument for a long time now as to why alcohol is legalised and some drugs aren't. People do turn into violent morons but i feel that alcohol isn't as physically harming as these other drugs.
Thu 12/06/03 at 13:18
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I've seen people turn into violent morons on a few pints.
But this isn't a "alcohol is bad" argument so I wont keep harping on about it, sorry!
Thu 12/06/03 at 13:14
Regular
"we escape....."
well beer isn't bad for you at all unless you drink about 20+ pints of the stuff every other day for 10 years.
Thu 12/06/03 at 13:09
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Taxing is a bad thing for it.
Because it's been £15 for 1/8th since I was at college. Balls to inflation, you need stability in the economy and there you get it.

Er...I'd imagine.
Drugs are bad, m'kay? And so much as one sniff of a bong will instantly make you insane, violent and steal from pensioners to fund your £3,0000,00000 a day habit.
You may even bumrape a pidgeon in your narcotics fuelled orgy of depravity.

Stick to beer. That's not bad for you at all....oh
Thu 12/06/03 at 13:05
Regular
"we escape....."
Well i dunno if taxing it is such a bad thing, i mean it's still as bad a cigarettes and they're taxed.
Thu 12/06/03 at 13:02
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
I enjoy canabis as much as the next man, and I believe it to be no better or worse than alcohol, but I don't think it should be legalised.

If they legalise it, gordon brown will tax it, prices will go stupid-high, and people will just get it as they do now instead. Then the government will claim that because of these traders they are losing out on the tax, claim that "drugs cost us X per year!" and hunt down supplies.

Moving it from cat-b to cat-c was a step in the right direction, decriminalisation is the end result all smokers are looking for.
Thu 12/06/03 at 11:41
Regular
"we escape....."
yeah that was a joke, but calpol was so nice. Yeah i do agree that alcohol and smoking certainly are big problems in today's society. more and more younger people are drinking and smoking at an earlier age and more and more people even indirectly are affected by this, like drink driving and passive smoking can still cause heart disease and i'm sure if drugs were legalised then there would be equal amounts of indirect externatlities on other people. But i dunno i guess cos i've grown up in a world where drugs are illegal it is generally seen more wrong that drinking and smoking. But your right alcohol and cigarettes are surely just as bad as cannabis, but when talking about hard drugs like heroin and even ecstasy then there is a lot of room for people to make sort of copies of these drugs that are going to be harmful to people, like the daz detergent example. Therefore that's why i think the majority of drugs are so wrong, alcohol and cigarettes and cannabis aren't as bad because people can't manipulate these as much to make them harmful.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.