GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best Movie Of Ben Stiller.....???"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/03/09 at 19:58
Regular
WHICH IS YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE OF BEN STILLER.???
Sat 21/03/09 at 19:58
Regular
WHICH IS YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE OF BEN STILLER.???
Sat 21/03/09 at 20:15
Regular
"I like turtles"
Hi and welcome to the forums.

Liked Madagascar (1st one)if that counts !.Thought he was quite good in Extra's and as the care home assistant in Happy Gilmore.Other than those thought most of his work has been forgettable nonsense TBH.Starsky & Hutch and Tropic Thunder were both total garbage IMO.

Not a huge fan of Mr.Stiller really.
Sat 21/03/09 at 20:20
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Dodgeball
Sun 22/03/09 at 07:54
Regular
Zoolander is not only the best ben stiller movie but it is also the best movie of all time.
Sun 22/03/09 at 09:21
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
SickOfBeingAlfonse wrote:
> Zoolander is not only the best ben stiller movie but it is also
> the best movie of all time.

This is a lie, not only is Zoolander pish but it is nowhere near the greatest movie.

The greatest movie of all time is Anchorman, which Ben Stiller had a cameo in.
Sun 22/03/09 at 10:45
Regular
"eat toast!"
zoolander was an excellent satircal comedy. Although ben stiller in dodge ball was fantastic. The movie itself was fantastic that mocked the underdog story with great style. I loved it.

Meet the fockers he wasn't bad.
Mon 23/03/09 at 08:33
Regular
ButchML wrote:
> The greatest movie of all time is Anchorman, which Ben Stiller
> had a cameo in.

Anchorman, the most overrated film of all time. Will Ferrell just isn't funny.
Mon 23/03/09 at 08:41
Regular
"One man, no shoes.."
>Anchorman, the most overrated film of all time. Will Ferrell just isn't >funny.

Anchorman is one of the greatest films ever made!!!!!! I Know all the words, blasphemer! I just want to spend the night with Anchorman, that is how good that film is!

For me though, if were talking Ben Stiller films, rather than the ones he cameoed in, then Tropic Thunder, which he both stared in and directed! It's great, well written, directed and with some fantastic comedy moments.
Mon 23/03/09 at 16:18
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Anchorman was crap
Mon 23/03/09 at 16:23
Regular
On the subject of funny actors -

Jim Carey > Will Ferrell

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.