GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So what are us sad gets doing sat in on our computers on a saturday night?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 31/05/03 at 21:04
Regular
So what are us sad gets doing sat in on our computers on a saturday night? I got wasted last night so am nursing a bad head/liver/stomach. Whats your excuse?
Sun 01/06/03 at 14:09
Regular
Primal wrote:
> Borat Sagdiyev wrote:
> I'd play football, but most of my mates are severely unfit and would
> probably cough up a pint of blood after 2mins play
>
> Heh, pot and kettle eh Dog?

heh
Sun 01/06/03 at 12:50
Regular
"Kill all Hippies"
Borat Sagdiyev wrote:
> I'd play football, but most of my mates are severely unfit and would
> probably cough up a pint of blood after 2mins play

Heh, pot and kettle eh Dog?
Sat 31/05/03 at 23:41
Regular
English_Bloke wrote:
> I would love to do something like that. Just really challenge myself
> physically, mentally and maybe learn something in the process.

have a go mate, I'm sure you'll find a club in your area. you get to meet some really sound people too, and cos you're training and sparring with them, you get a good feeling of comaraderie.

I tried it and was hooked. Have never injured myself (touch wood) apart from a few strained ligaments and muscles.
Sat 31/05/03 at 23:37
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I would love to do something like that. Just really challenge myself physically, mentally and maybe learn something in the process.
Sat 31/05/03 at 23:36
Regular
English_Bloke wrote:
> I have always wanted to give Gung Fu a go, have you tried that?

Yeah, gung fu/kung fu is great. It takes a long time to learn though. I spent about 2 years on it including a week long intensive course on the isle of wight. It was one of the most enjoyable weeks of my life, although absolutely exhausting. Getting up at 8 and training very hard all day til 5. then go out on the pi55, although the isle of wight is somewhat lacking in the decent pubs area
Sat 31/05/03 at 23:33
Regular
Dr Duck wrote:
> Hmm, tried football last summer. Half an hour into my first game I
> dislocated my shoulder and missed all but the last 2 games of the uni
> basketball season.
>
> Don't think I'll bother with it this time :^)

Yeah, never had a go at basketball really, probably as I don't know anyone who plays it.
Sat 31/05/03 at 23:33
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I have always wanted to give Gung Fu a go, have you tried that?
Sat 31/05/03 at 23:32
Regular
I like jiujitsu, its probably the most practical as far as defending yourself on the street is concerned, and the time it takes to learn effective moves is probably far less than other martial arts.

I've done others though in the past and enjoyed them as well, most notably Kung Fu.

Its the only real hobby I have aside from my games, DVDs, and of course coming on here.

I've always fancied having a go at something mad like parachuting though, as a few of my friends have had a go. Dunno, I have a lot of spare time and never seem to do anything constructive with it
Sat 31/05/03 at 23:30
Regular
Hmm, tried football last summer. Half an hour into my first game I dislocated my shoulder and missed all but the last 2 games of the uni basketball season.

Don't think I'll bother with it this time :^)
Sat 31/05/03 at 23:29
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Borat Sagdiyev wrote:
> No, I wanna do something active but not expensive, and with it
> being summer, something to make the most of this great weather.

Extreme sunbathing (like extreme ironing), followed by swimming?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.