GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Looking for a new experience"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 30/05/03 at 22:45
Regular
hm. I want a DVD, but I want to get something different. I'm not a fan of crime/gangster films, but most other genres will do.

I'm particularly fond of anime, sci-fi and horror. Any ideas? Bear in mind I only have £15 and would preferably like to spend as little of it as possible!
Sat 31/05/03 at 12:51
Regular
"Kill all Hippies"
Listen here pb, if that is your real name :-)

If I were you I would get Event Horizon (Sci-fi horror) £7.99 at Play and The Warriors for £6.49, also at Play. That would leave you with 52p which I suggest you spend on something else.....
Sat 31/05/03 at 11:56
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
You can get them both for £19.99 off Play.com. Excellent!

*Guitar lick*

:D
Sat 31/05/03 at 11:54
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Heh, too true. I really need to get them on DVD :D
Sat 31/05/03 at 11:45
Regular
Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure :D
Sat 31/05/03 at 09:45
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
DBZ blows goats, I like REALISTIC anime.

How do you pronounce it? An-I-my or An-i-me. I'm the latter, so I laugh at the fool who says the former :D
Sat 31/05/03 at 09:17
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
If you like Anime, Akira Toriyama (Sp?) (And you should have heard of him by now! :D) is a genius. He's the creator of all the Dragonball series, he's done countless Anime movies- he's generally incredibly talented. I'd suggest getting any anime movie by him.
Sat 31/05/03 at 09:09
Regular
Its a brilliant DVD for £6.49! The Dolby Digital Sound Track is a bit too quiet for my liking but there is also the original Full screen version and another Wide SCreen version in Dolby 2.0! Its a fantastic film that really did revolutionise the horror genre. For only £6.49 I can't reccomend it highly enough. Get a few mates around turn off all the lights and turn up the volume. If you don't find the sound track scary then I will give you the money myself ;) Great film, great DVD and I would say a must purchase.
Sat 31/05/03 at 08:55
"possibly impossible"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> The original Halloween 2 disc edition!

Sounds a good idea. I've also seen:

Princess Mononoke £10 and Transformers the Movie (which I never got around to picking up on DVD) for £5..hm...
Sat 31/05/03 at 08:25
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
G®åpô²ºº² wrote:
> pb wrote:
> G®åpô²ºº² wrote:
> 28 days later
>
>
> Tempted by that actually.
>
>
> its well worth it. A very different film and a typically british
> directed one at that.

Hah! Yeah, it does indeed rock :D
Sat 31/05/03 at 03:54
Regular
"I'm Great."
Guyver - Dark hero. Starring David hayter. Can pick it up for about a fiver from most online places.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.