GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What is Alias about any good? *also Angel season question*"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/05/03 at 22:52
Regular
Only just heard about the series is it on TV? is it good? Thanks.

Also does anyone know what series of Angel will be shown on Channel 5 on June 2? I ordered season 1 DVD from CDWOW! last week only £40.00 2, will I spoil the series if I start watching it on Channel 5? coz I haven't seen season 1, 2, 3 or 4 .. yet.
Sun 25/05/03 at 22:52
Regular
"AKA 2PacForever306"
Only just heard about the series is it on TV? is it good? Thanks.

Also does anyone know what series of Angel will be shown on Channel 5 on June 2? I ordered season 1 DVD from CDWOW! last week only £40.00 2, will I spoil the series if I start watching it on Channel 5? coz I haven't seen season 1, 2, 3 or 4 .. yet.
Mon 26/05/03 at 18:54
Regular
"AKA 2PacForever306"
Can someone here tell me? Thanks.
Mon 26/05/03 at 22:30
"Wa-wa-west"
Alias is brilliant, but maybe not to everyones taste. Some of my friends think it's rubbish.

Season 3 of angel is coming onto c5 next monday, and season 4 in the autumn, but it won't spoil too much of season 1 or 2 if you watch it now.
Mon 26/05/03 at 23:03
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Alias is a great show. Alos with Angel you wont be too spoiled but its best to try and see Season 1 and 2 before you start watching Season 3. Maybe start taping Season 3 and then get Season 2 as well for £40 and maybe Season 3 if you have the money.

Also can you post a message on here when you get your Angel Season 1, as I want to get some boxsets from CDWOW and would like to know whether there a company to spend lots of cash with, as I dont really want to get damaged goods or wait ages for delivery.
Mon 26/05/03 at 23:29
Regular
"AKA 2PacForever306"
adrian said:

"Also can you post a message on here when you get your Angel Season 1, as I want to get some boxsets from CDWOW and would like to know whether there a company to spend lots of cash with, as I dont really want to get damaged goods or wait ages for delivery."

No problem I ordered Angel season 1 (Region 2 UK) DVD last Friday, I have paid by cheque so I won't recieve the boxset til early next week. when the cheques clear (usually 5 days) It will only take 3 days (max) to arrive, I have been told they are reliable and they have free devilery on everything they sell, whats more is that you save £40.00 on Buffy or Angel boxsets etc. I'll let you know when I get the boxset, I can't wait to watch the it.
Mon 26/05/03 at 23:32
Regular
"AKA 2PacForever306"
Is it possible to go into more details about Alias? like what its about, channel its on etc. Thanks.
Mon 26/05/03 at 23:55
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Autolocked69 wrote:
> Is it possible to go into more details about Alias? like what its
> about, channel its on etc. Thanks.

Its on Sky 1 on Mondays at 9pm and then on Sky 1 Mix on Tuesdays at 9pm. The 12th episode of Season 2 was just shown today so only 10 more left.

Alias is about Sydney Bristow who works for SD-6 a covert spy agency that protends to be a special branch of the CIA. Sydney learns the truth in the first ever episode that infact SD-6 is actually the enemy and no part of the CIA. So then Sydney starts life as a double agent with SD-6 and the CIA. They go to loads of great places and theres nearly always a cliff hanger at the end of each episode. Lots of action and suspense.

It is a great show and I will hopefully be getting the Season 1 region 1 DVD when its released in September. If you want to know more then just google Alias :).
Tue 27/05/03 at 00:01
Regular
"I'm Great."
Alias.

It's about Sydney Bristow (My spelling may be wrong but I don't really care) a secret agent, or more percisly a double agent. She works for S.D.6, the bad guys, and the C.I.A.

S.D.6 doesn't know that she is a double agent and woring for the C.I.A. This leads to Sydney getting counter missions from the C.I.A in order for them to get the upper hand on S.D.6 and to try to bring down their organisation. There is also a lot more going on in her life and as she is an agent there are few people that she can talk to about it all.

Having just watched the first episode on the off chance of it being half decent I was plesently surprised. Season two is currently on Sky One but looks to be coming to and end. Not sure if it was the last one today. From there it should be going to Channel 4. They've already done season 1 so I doubt that they will repeat it. Really must be watched from the begging really I'd say because of the ongoing plot. A worthy inverstment when there is the DVD release.
Tue 27/05/03 at 00:10
Regular
"AKA 2PacForever306"
Thanks again for replying, shame I can't watch it I don't have either Sky One or cable. O well.
Tue 27/05/03 at 00:16
Regular
"I'm Great."
Might be worth trying to get in to it when it comes on to Channel 4. They'll do the good old "Previously on Alias" bit and recap last season for you and everyone else. Shouldn't be too hard to follow, I hope. Definetly worth a watch.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.