GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Happy Pancake Day!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 24/02/09 at 10:46
Regular
Today we celebrate one of the greatest creations of mankind. The pancake, mmmm so delicious *drools*

So have you got everything ready, or did you forgot all about Pancake day? What will you be having with your pancakes tonight, maybe some fruit like bananas? Maple syrup, chocolate sauce, sprinkle of sugar and lemon juice, maybe some icecream.. oh boy I cant wait.
Wed 25/02/09 at 14:08
Regular
"Mooching around"
pb wrote:
>
> BBC Delia's Pancake Recipe

>
> You can also make it with just:
> 125g Plain Flour
> 1 egg
> 300ml milk
>
> I think. It's on the back of the small packs of flour with the
> pictures of pancakes on anyway...

McDougalls flour! :D I got that for the simple reason it had a pancake on it :)

Me and my girlfriend had a great time making them using sight measurements in the end though! They still came out really delicious though :)

Good day.
Wed 25/02/09 at 08:24
"possibly impossible"
Got home too late last night to make them. Oh well.
Tue 24/02/09 at 18:46
Regular
"eat toast!"
Meh, thats more or less the recipe. Problem i have is if i make pancakes, what the hell am i going to do with the surplus flour? We don't bake many cakes or the such at my household.

Can't be bothered to make flour bombs with it either.
Tue 24/02/09 at 15:59
"possibly impossible"
BBC Delia's Pancake Recipe

You can also make it with just:
125g Plain Flour
1 egg
300ml milk

I think. It's on the back of the small packs of flour with the pictures of pancakes on anyway...
Tue 24/02/09 at 15:43
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
You forgot the Ketchup on that list Machie! haha
Tue 24/02/09 at 14:07
Regular
"eat toast!"
I thought i might make pancakes today, but then i thought about it and felt it was going to be a waste of time so i didn't bother.
Tue 24/02/09 at 11:13
"possibly impossible"
I could have guessed it would be you starting this topic! :)

Anyway, not sure if we're having them tonight. The girls aren't that keen so it'd just be me making them for myself.

We've got eggs, flour and milk at home anyway, which is all you need. Never understood why people pay £2 for a bottle of pancake mix when you can make it in a matter of minutes.

If I do make them I might try adding cinnamon to the mix before frying.
Tue 24/02/09 at 10:46
Regular
Today we celebrate one of the greatest creations of mankind. The pancake, mmmm so delicious *drools*

So have you got everything ready, or did you forgot all about Pancake day? What will you be having with your pancakes tonight, maybe some fruit like bananas? Maple syrup, chocolate sauce, sprinkle of sugar and lemon juice, maybe some icecream.. oh boy I cant wait.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.