GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How much will it be?????"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/02/01 at 08:47
Regular
Hi - this has probably already been answered but how much will the GBA be when it comes out here in july? and how much will it be at launch in japan?

Priesh
Wed 18/02/09 at 10:36
Regular
Over the next few days the forum will be updated to a new more secure server. Hopefully the address will remain the same www.panoramabeach.ukgo.com

Many thanks - Moggy4
VISIT NEW FORUM
Tue 20/03/01 at 11:54
I have just spoken to special reserve, and they have said that the gameboy advance will be between £80 - £150. As yet they dont know when it will be released in the UK.
Mon 12/02/01 at 01:36
Don't worry about the games there are over 100 company’s working with Nintendo involved in with the GBA (not all software) so there is lots of promising titles scheduled for releases.
If you want to know how the GBA plays just look to you Snes as allot of the features for the GBA where taken from the Snes like Mode 7 used to create Star Fox.
Sun 04/02/01 at 12:26
Regular
You should get the GBA! If you don't get a DC or PS2, get this! It's cheaper than a normal console, it's 32 bit gaming on a smaller screen, imagine the PS1 with Nintendo games which you can carry everywhere.
Sat 03/02/01 at 20:50
Regular
i've heard it will probably be about £100. i still think that is reasonble considering that it is 32bit. i'll defintly be getting one. its gonna be soo cool playing mario kart 4 player!
Sat 03/02/01 at 10:27
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Most of us could safely bet a tenner that the GBA will be around £70-80. But regardless of Price I am worried about the games, we have been given all these Japanese named games with no info about what they are or how they play....the GBA is out in 1 month in Japan, and with so many games being produced, who knows what games will be released where, I have faith in Nintendo, that they will come through and make the Hand-Held a success but I think they need a good arsenal of games to get the buyers despite the lack of competition.

There is always a game or a reason to buying a new system console/handheld, for Sega's Dreamcast it could be Shenmue for Nintendo's N64 it could be Perfect Dark. No-one knows what the selling point of the GBA will be, but if the games aren't there then it won't work regardless of capabilities.

Who knows you may enev get a GBA free in a special Gamecube package in years to come because they are compatible!

The Game
Sat 03/02/01 at 08:47
Hi - this has probably already been answered but how much will the GBA be when it comes out here in july? and how much will it be at launch in japan?

Priesh

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.