GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How long before we bomb Iraq again?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/05/03 at 20:21
Regular
I don't get how people can be so selfish.

From what I can see (and I admit, I'm no expert, don't ask me to cite my sources) America chooses an enemy - Communism, Iraq, anyone who threatens the fuel supply - then arms everyone who is willing to fight that enemy. Doesn't matter how oppressive a government is, if they don't like our enemy then we help them out.

Then we go and bomb them.

I'm confused and not very articulate, but hopefully someone knows what I mean?
Sat 24/05/03 at 10:34
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Miserableman wrote:
>
> Is there evidence of this? It's one of the things everyone says, yet
> I've never seen a shred of proof. The only person I questioned said
> "well, when I say "the US" I mean "a few rich
> Irish people in the US". Which obviously isn't the same thing.

.... what?
you've never seen proof that the IRA performs bombings in England?
i find that hard to believe.

my point was that it'd be a nice change for the US government to help out someone else with their problems instead of sitting on it's collective colossal behind until they need help fighting their fights.
Sat 24/05/03 at 00:25
Regular
"bing bang bong"
Very_Metal wrote:
> and will the U.S help stop the IRA bombing England after the gulf
> thing if finished?

Is there evidence of this? It's one of the things everyone says, yet I've never seen a shred of proof. The only person I questioned said "well, when I say "the US" I mean "a few rich Irish people in the US". Which obviously isn't the same thing.
Fri 23/05/03 at 12:31
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
And their government is run by someone who called the war on terrorism a crusade. D'oh!
Fri 23/05/03 at 10:47
Regular
"you've got a beard"
and will the U.S help stop the IRA bombing England after the gulf thing if finished?

i highly doubt it, that would mean them helping us out and god knows then we'll have to hear about they "bailed us out" for the next 100 years.

seriously, i realise that it's just the overly-vocal minority, but i'm so sick of hearing/seeing references to WW2 in american culture. It makes it into unnecessary places as well such as "Austin Powers" and "Friends".. comedy value of those references?.. zero. Amount of idiots screaming "right on" in the U.S?.. too many. Like they have something to be proud of.

I would no be so proud to claim i once "bailed someone out", i'd be more proud to say that i helped and backed them from the very beginning, instead of sitting back with a "not my problem" attitude and letting the bodies pile up for a few years first.

the american government is a petty, childish group ("freedom fries"?? oh please....) and sadly, the representation of the nation on a global stage is theirs.... all theirs :(
Thu 22/05/03 at 20:25
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Yep that about sums it up

What's this 'we'?
Thu 22/05/03 at 20:21
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
I don't get how people can be so selfish.

From what I can see (and I admit, I'm no expert, don't ask me to cite my sources) America chooses an enemy - Communism, Iraq, anyone who threatens the fuel supply - then arms everyone who is willing to fight that enemy. Doesn't matter how oppressive a government is, if they don't like our enemy then we help them out.

Then we go and bomb them.

I'm confused and not very articulate, but hopefully someone knows what I mean?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.